My First Serenade

Leehan pov-

We're currently at the practice room of the mnet building.

The biggest 5th gen collab is about to happen but this time it's boy and girl groups together. As far as I know we'll be covering the biggest kpop hits of all time. I was excited but scared at the Same time.

" Where are you lost, love?" Taesan said placing his hand on my hand rubbing it softly.

" I'm kinda scared."

" For Sora?" He asked. Dude knows me too well.

" Hm. You know Zb1 is also collaborating, even though sora says she doesn't care but her trauma still shows up whenever he is near her."

" I wish I could punch that mf." Taesan said looking at Hanbin's direction who was sitting with his teammates in another corner.

" Calm down babe, we can't just make a scene here. "

I said lightly punching his chest as he dropped his head on my shoulder. People here won't doubt anything right?

" I want you so bad, love." He whispered in my ear with a seductive voice.

" YAH!! You'll get us caught one day, Zico hyung said we can't just reveal ourselves until our group is rookies, baby."

I said, my human kitty pouted sadly. Tbh now I want to kiss him too.

" Stop being lovey-dovey everywhere, think about the single community sometimes." We heard as Suengmin just whispered towards us.

" You're just jealous cause you lost your Santa hyung." Taesan said earning a glare from Suengmin.

" Bitch, don't spray salt in my wound. I miss him so much." Suengmin said in a sad tone.

Poor guy. I patted his back before speaking.

" Don't worry bro, you'll meet him again if you guys are meant to be, don't lose hope."

" Thanks Leehan, you know it feels like you're my best friend instead of that bitch." He said hugging my other arm.

" Yah, don't hug my boyfriend."

Not these two fighting again lol.

The chaos suddenly ended as STARGAZER ( Sora's group name) just entered, following KISS OF LIFE.

They finished their introduction as STARGAZER walked towards our side greeting us.

Sora was about to sit with her teammates when I called her making her sit between me and Taesan.

" Why did you two just make me sit between you two? Why are you acting like bodyguards?"

She asked in a confused tone. I hugged her arms.

" You sure you'll be okay?" I asked as her lips trembled.

" I w-will, it's a professional matter isn't it? And I Also have you guys. I-I will be fine, y-yeah."

Even though she acts like that, her voice is still breaking. I wish I could just stab that bastard.

" We know, sun. We know you're strong enough to fight. Believe in yourself, we're here." Taesan said patting her head.

" Fr, your best friends are here for you, don't worry I'll make sure that mf falls from the stage." Suengmin said making our eyes widened.

" Bro, are you planning murder or what?" I said in disbelief.

" That will be another level of satisfaction." Sora just spat out.

WTF?

" I hope his balls gets smashed." Taesan said blankly.