DAY 2- Pt2

Me: *researching for this chapter* will you die if you're hit with a rock?

Google: yes

Me: ...

Me: Imma pretend I didn't see that

'Well then.' Cub sat with Scar in time out next to the carnage of Nerd Castle and Chateau Convex. 'That didn't go to plan.'

A glance at Zedaph, the only reason Grian wasn't yelling at them yet. He was still unconscious but thankfully not, as Jimmy had told everyone, dead.

'Please tell me you didn't do that on purpose.'

'Of course not. I thought he was a shark. Jimmy was panicking. So I panicked.'

'And threw a rock at him.'

'Yes.'

'The injury isn't too deep... he'll be fine.'

'Why would you do that, Cub!?' Tango glared over at him. 'Sharks don't live here anyway!'

'I panicked! I didn't want Jimmy to be killed by a shark!'

'If Jimmy wasn't quick and for once in his life smart, he would be DEAD right now.' Grian shot back

'Thank you! Wait- what?' Jimmy finally realised what he said, but by then it was too late.

'That was the most STUPID, DANGEROUS,  RIDICULOUS THING YOU COULD'VE DONE! THERE WAS NO WAY THERE WAS A SHARK!'

'I PANICKED!'

'YOU NEARLY KILLED ZEDAPH! EVEN IF IT WAS A SHARK, WHAT GOOD WOULD THROWING A ROCK AT IT BE?!'

'I'M SORRY!'

Grian let out a deep breath, calming down enough to speak normally.

'It wasn't as bad as it could've been. I've covered the injury, it's not bleeding as much any more... but the last thing we needed today was ANOTHER HEAD INJURY!'

Silence. Until...

'I'm still impressed with my shot.' Mumbled Cub. Scar hid a laugh.

'That DOESN'T MATTER!' 

'I FOUND CASPAR!' Impulse interrupted excitedly, holding up Caspar Bill Snippy in a bucket. Tango turned quickly from being worried for his friend to delighted.

'CASPAR!' He sprinted over, Jimmy not far behind. 

'What happened here?' Impulse glanced around, noticing. 'Bdubs?! No- why- how?! ZEDAPH?!'

Grian pointed at the guilty Cub and Scar.

'Neither of us hit what we wanted to.' Cub explained. Impulse remained in a state of what could only be human buffering.

'WHY?!'

'Scar wanted to destroy Bdubs's castle, I thought Zedaph was a shark.'

'I'm... not a shark.' Zedaph sat up, clearly concussed. 'Am I a shark? What happened?'

'Cub knocked you out with a rock.'

'Ah. Ok. Why?'

'You were pretending to be a shark.'

'Huh.' Was Zedaph's only reply, appearing nothing more than slightly intrigued about being violently attacked by his friend.

'Are you ok?!' Impulse ran over. Tango gave Caspar to Jimmy and joined him. Grian looked on from afar.

'He's got concussion, but thankfully that's it. It could've been a lot worse.' He glared at Cub, who just stared at the ground. 'Now, I think Zedaph will want some time alone here with his friends. Scar, you're free to go. Cub... go with him but you're not allowed out of my sight. And no buckets! And no rocks for either of you!