DAY 4 Pt 2

'SKIZZ IS GONE!' 

'WHAT?!' Jimmy squealed. 

'Oh GROW UP! He's probably around the corner... or it's just a trick or something. There's no ghost.' Joel scoffed. 

'He- he was here! He was right here! I swear there was no time for him to run away!' Stammered back Tango, eyes wide. 'He was right here!'

'He was one of the people the ghosts could've killed... his name began with S.'

'Oh no... no no no this isn't good...' Scar whimpered. Cub put an arm around his shoulder.

'It's ok. I won't let the ghost kill you.' Scar's worry tripled.

'You... think this is real?' 

'I don't know... I didn't see him run off.'

'He must've run off! Surely someone saw him going...'

'My eyes did not view Skizzleman running.' Joe explained Joeishly. 'But nor did they view Skizzleman at all at the time when Mr Skadoodle McMurderface was rumoured to, as his name suggested, murdered him.'

'Did anyone see the ghost taking him?! Doc? Ren?'

'Thine King didst not witness any foul unearthly...'

'Don't worry, Ren. It's just a prank.' Joel tried to ignore the fact that he could be taken next. All the group had huddled closer together, entering one of the bedrooms. Pearl approached a tour guide.

'Hey, excuse me, but... is this place... haunted?' 

'Oh, yes.' The tour guide replied, perfectly seriously. 'Very haunted... Skadoodle McMurderface and Jeremy Spirit still roam these halls. But they haven't taken anyone in over 100 years, so don't worry.' 

'But- but who's called Skadoodle McMurderface?! That's not a name!' Insisted Joel.

'OH MY GOSH TANGO PROTECT ME THE GHOST IS TAKING ME!' Jimmy screamed. 'IT'S JEREMY SPIRIT! HE'S TAKING ME!' 

'JIMMY NO!' Tango grabbed his Rancher's hands, trying to save him from the ghost pulling him away. But there was nothing he could do. The ghost was too strong and Jimmy disappeared behind a curtain.

'JIMMY!' 

'Well, I guess I stand corrected... come along now, we're going to have a look at the clock in the courtyard...' the tour-guide walked off with their group, a few of whom had taken photos but were nonchalant about the ghostly activity.

'I'm leaving Grian here.' Doc called. 

'Don't leave him here!' Scar insisted. 'We can't separate! The ghost will kill him!'

'Jimmy! Jimmy are you here?!' Tango sobbed, unable to find his Rancher.

'I... I kinda wanna separate and see that clock.' Bdubs muttered. 'Etho?'

'I'll see it too.'

'JIMMY AND SKIZZ ARE DEAD!' Impulse screamed. 'And you want to see a CLOCK?!'

'Impulse, I'm sure everything will be ok...' Martyn tried to intervene. 'Seriously.'

'Why is the ghost called Skadoodle McMurder face?! I made up that name as a JOKE! How was I actually correct?!' Tango wailed.

'The ghost heard us.' Cub figured. 'It...'

Smash.

Ren screamed as the chandelier smashed right next to where she stood. Cub pulled Scar away from danger. Grian was still asleep, but now Martyn was begging for him to wake up and help.