Todoroki's the G

Okay, so waking up in unbearable pain is something I should be used to since I'm a survivor of physical abuse but damn my back hurt like a mother fucker. I honestly don't know what happened to me but Todoroki was filling me in once I gained consciousness 3 days later.

"So basically after you hit the floor you started to shake like a fish out of water while screaming your ass off. I honestly tried to help by getting some water and throwing it on you" he said with his monotone voice and calm collected expression I didn't know if he was messing with me or not but I slapped him and he continued, "nah but after I got some help the doctors took you to be tested on and you were in there for a long time."

I sighed loudly and sat up on the hospital bed but something flung me forward hitting my face flat on the cold floor. "Ayo what the fu-" my body started floating all over the room. Massive wings extended themselves from my back, they were the color black like a raven but soft to the touch like an angel's wing. The doctors raced into the room and stabbed my back with a syringe making me fall back down. "Oh, Izuku what are we going to do with you? Your body keeps surprising us!" he said enthusiastically. "Uhm I don't think that's something to be excited about I'm obviously not having the time of my life doc" He collected himself before explaining, "In between the time period from when you were kidnapped, the men who made such advances injected you with something so powerful that it gifted you with quirks"

Todoroki's eyes grew wide and he smiled I think. He came close to me and patted my back, "We're literally the same person but slightly different backgrounds" I rolled my eyes at his observant response. I don't want to be dealing with this my whole life, I'd actually like to live and maybe go to school. They can't just keep me here and experiment on my body trying to see which quirk will reveal itself. I grabbed the clothes I had worn before and started to make my way out with Todoroki following after me. The doctor was quick on my step, "And where do you think you're going we still have to make sure you're stable!" he was fuming but I couldn't give a shit.

"I'm not going to live my life stuck in a room again schedule appointments with pro hero Eraserhead when you need me." These doctors think they're in control of me even though I have a family I have yet to meet and a brother whos eager to get to know me.

"Todo do you still have your father's credit card?"

"Always"

"Wanna make a dent in his account?"

"Of course, anything for a friend" I smiled to myself at his comment. Todoroki and Kacchan were definitely a big help in my new life.

Time skip after a huge shopping spree courtesy of Endeavor

I was all dripped out thanks to Todoroki, I honestly thought he wouldn't know a clue about fashion but he had a lot of advice and tips and tricks about everything. Before we left the mall he told me to change into a cat onesie claiming that my new parents will like me more because of it. I agreed and changed before arriving at Pro Eraser Head and Present Mics house.

I was actually really nervous, I hesitated to ring the bell fearing that they wouldn't accept such a closed-off teen with baggage. But I figured that If I wanted to start living a new life away from my father and striving to walk beside Kacchan I had to give everything a try. That all started with my new guardians I just hope we all get along. Ringing the doorbell I waited un-patiently with my shopping bags in both hands.

The door swung open to reveal Eraser Head. He kind of looked surprised as he examined me looking me up and down. Maybe the cat onesie was too much. "Izuku how did you get here? I thought you were still in the hospital, are you okay?" his voice shared a tone of concern which made me feel a bit warm. "Uhm yeah, I ran away 'cause I didn't like it there. But I told the doctors to reach out to you if they wanted to schedule me for an appointment. His expression relaxed and he stepped aside welcoming me into his home. "Well I'm glad to have you Izuku, welcome home"

I was honestly surprised at how spacious his house was I mean from the outside it looks pretty small but inside it's like a huge cave. "I see they discovered something that was hiding inside you" I turned and looked at him confused about what he was talking about until he pointed to the wings on my back. "Oh right, we found that out this morning I don't know how to work them yet," I said kind of defeated. "Don't worry ill be training you so you can use those properly and learn how to defend yourself so situations like before won't happen again." He was staring at me with determination and concern as if I was a hero about to face the greatest war in Japan. He looked down at my bags and started to say, "You can put those in your room-"

A loud scream rang through the house making me wince and Eraser Head roll his eyes. A man with long blonde hair came running down the stairs. He came up to me his face inches from mine, his eyes were scanning me all over. "Izuku I'm so glad you're here! I've been waiting for this moment-" Tears started to well up in his green eyes behind his glasses. "Uhm who are you?" His excitement kind of altered to be more aware of the situation. He sighed before saying, "I'm Present Mic, Hizashi Aizawa, or you can call me Papa!" his smile went wide after saying that. I don't know if I'm ready to call these guys anything but their names. After all I just met them I'd doubt they'd think of me as their son already. Aizawa gave Hizashi a warning glance probably signaling for him to take it down a few notches. I kind of just started to look around the house again and it's very different from the house I grew up in. The interior design was very warm with decorations that complimented each other. Pictures of my guardian's youth were displayed along with a boy who I can only assume is my new brother. Then I landed on a picture that looked too familiar, it was a baby photo of me fresh out of the hospital with a white and blue blanket wrapped around my tiny body. I pointed to it, "How do you guys have this picture?" Aizawa looked a little taken aback while Hizashi looked guilty. They probably didn't want me to see it even though I have a copy of this one at home. "Well, when we officially adopted you they had sent us a file with all your information and that picture came along with it." They just stared at me until I nodded. 

After a few minutes, Aizawa led me to a room filled with a lot of things I never knew existed. It looked like someone actually lives there unlike the one I had. Things were growing and lights were shining, colors came to life as they kissed my vision and stirred my dreams. 

A tissue was pressed against my cheek and gently rubbed across my skin

A tissue was pressed against my cheek and gently rubbed across my skin. I didn't know that I was crying until the tissue started to dampen and Aizawa looked at me with worry and something else. "Oh shit I'm sorry for crying" Rubbing my eyes with my sleeve Aizawa slightly chuckled and pulled me into a side hug. "It's okay to cry no need to apologize. This room is all yours you can make any changes you want the only rule I have is to keep the door open at all times, okay?" Looking up at him with pure shock I kind of grew excited. "You mean I can stay in my room for as long as I want? It doesn't matter the time?" I believe I asked too quickly because Aizawa looked at me confused, "Yes you can why wouldn't you get to be in your room when you want?" fear flashed across my eyes and I quickly said nevermind so we didn't stay on the topic. I ran into my room and dropped the shopping bags on the floor and jumped into the comfiest shit my body could lay on. There was an alarm clock sitting at my bedside that flashed the time 3:05 muscle memory took over snapping my head towards the window I didn't process the fact that I won't be able to see Kacchan at this time anymore and that we probably won't be seeing each other for a while now since I'll be in the care of pro heroes I doubt they'll let me go anywhere by myself. As I sat thinking my eyes grew heavy letting sleep consume me I finally got to rest in a cozy bed, a safe environment, and a quiet house. I smiled to myself hoping this will be the norm from now on.