Cat Family

I woke up to a sandpaper-like texture licking my nose. My eyes fluttered open to reveal a Siamese cat, it purred under my touch, "How the fuck did you make that noise" I gently picked it up and set it on the floor allowing it to run out of the room into the lit hallway. 

I ran my hands over my face making sure that whatever just happened earlier today was in fact true because it felt like a dream to me. Before I could process any further the smell of marinara sauce filled my nose. I followed the scent into what I can assume is the dining room and there before me sat Aizawa, Hizashi, and my new brother but when he saw me his eyes widened and he spit his food out, laughing at me, 

this bitch is making fun of my cat onesie. Todoroki had said that everyone in my family would like it. I believe he did a deep dive investigation on my new family, probably to look after me.

"I was just about to get you Izuku, come sit the food is going to get cold," I nodded my head and sat down beside the purple-haired boy who had eyebags just like Aizawa. He turned to me and gave me a quick smile before speaking, "Hi I'm Shinso, your new brother I guess." He kind of looked uninterested in me but his smile was saying otherwise.

Dinner went well, the food was really good and the atmosphere was really nice. Hizashi was bombarding Shinso with a million questions but Shinso took it like a pro and answered all of them. If I were him I'd explode under the pressure and probably have a panic attack. But Shinso was very chill and even teamed up with me during the board game we played afterward, called Monopoly. I don't know how people enjoy that game it was so stressful.

Soon after everyone started heading to bed so I did the same. Thanks to my long nap I wasn't really tired so I looked through my shopping bags and started organizing the clothes I had bought and put them in their proper locations. In one of the bags I saw a box with an unusual logo on it along with a Post-it note that read-

Izuku, I got you the latest iPhone so you can contact me whenever you want if you don't know how to use it ask your new dads.

Ps. This is my number (xxx) xxx-xxxx

-Todoroki

I grabbed the box and headed to Aizawa and Hizashi's room. I assumed they were awake because my father... or that man would always be awake at this time talking to himself or some other person in his room and he wasn't quiet about it either. 

 I was about to knock when Shinso came out of his room with a mug in his hand and a cat that followed after him. He was startled at first to see me but then he motioned me to come into his room.

His room was similar to mine he was probably the one that designed it which I thought was really cool. He motioned me to sit on the floor beside him and asked what I was doing in the middle of the night. I held out the box in front of him and told him I didn't know how to work it I also showed him the post-it note Todorki wrote on and he let out a gasp. 

"You know Todoroki Shoto?" I nodded yes and found it a bit funny that Shinso thought it was crazy I knew such a normal guy like Shoto. Now that I thought about it Shinso kind of has the same personality as Shoto but I wasn't going to think too hard about I'd rather compare them when they're standing side by side. 

I focused in on what Shinso was saying 'cause I wasn't really paying attention. "-That's crazy that you know him though. I can set up your phone for you and while I do that you can explore mine. It's two models back from the iPhone you have but knowing Apple there won't be a huge difference." He gave me his black iPhone 11 which had a picture of his cat when it turned on. 

I was mainly looking through his photos and videos since I didn't know how to work the other apps. Shinso and I had an interesting conversation-

"So uh how did you meet Todoroki?"