2

Chapter 2

"I promise, I will pay for this." Scarlet said as she came out of the steaming bathroom while drying her hair with a towel, wearing only a shirt and boxers that Aries let her borrow. "I don't know when though, but I promise."

"I... ah..." Aries darted his eyes away from her bare, soft, and plump legs, "T-That's not a problem," he hid his heavy blushing face by turning back to the stove of his kitchen and began to stir what he's cooking. "F-Food will be ready in no time." he muttered under his breath as he refused to look at her.

"Wow, I never thought that you got the entire penthouse for yourself, this place is amazing! I could even drive a scooter here." Scarlet gawked at his not-so-humble abode. "Where are your mom and dad?"

"They... they're mostly away from business trip." He said, his blushing facade is now replaced with a saddened one.

"So, this place is all yours."

Aries peeked from behind his shoulder only to see Scarlet cross-sitting on the island countertop making him have a look on her inner thighs and he can only imagine how soft that would be, he can feel his nether region getting tighter at the thought of that. So, he went to tightly close his eyes, and tried to eliminate the improper thought.

But his wild imagination only worsened when Scarlet suddenly appeared on his side peeking from behind him. "Woah! You can even cook!" she exclaimed when she saw the mouth-watering dish he's cooking. "You're so blessed, I can't even cook anything aside from fried or boiled eggs."

He can smell his own soap and shampoo on her and this only fed his wild imagination sending all the blood in the wrong direction. And her shirt hanging loosely around her figure doesn't even help his situation at all.

"I... I should go... please stir this!" he stammered and rushed away, Scarlet was confused but decided to obey his instruction.

"I'll just stir this, right? I don't have to put seasoning in it?" she asked but the man is already nowhere to be found. "Okay, I'll just have to stir it until he comes back... right?"

Meanwhile, Aries is in his bedroom with his arms on his sweaty forehead, "Shit..." he mumbled as stares to his tent in his pants. "This will not go away anytime soon..." he groaned before begrudgingly removing his throbbing region from its confinements. He started to pump his phallus from base to top in a very slow manner making sure that his pulsating zone would feel the warmth of his hands as he imagined that they were being engulfed by her thick thighs.

"Hmm, S-Scarle-ah~!" he moaned her name as his hands started to get faster stroking his member, his cherry-like tip is now drenched with his own creamy white liquid making it easier for his hand to move up and down. The sensation brought by his imagination clearly made his groin throb and pulsate under his touch. Sweat starts to build up on the side of his face and his groans are starting to get louder, he bit the hem of his shirt to muffled his sounds but with this he has a clear view of his manhood with its tip showing and hiding in his grasp. He got too carried away and his left hand began to cup his balls while he stroked faster making sure that his tip was being teased.

Aries is in the middle of his small business when Scarlet suddenly knocks on his door, "I think the food is ready!" Scarlet shouted from behind his doors, her voice triggered his mood sending him almost cumming.

"Ha-ahh~ I'm... will be r-right there!" he shouted back.

"Are you alright there?" the woman asked, "you seemed in pain."

"N-No, I'm fine, I'm just a little busy here. I'll be there in a second." He tried to speak straight as he pumped himself, to which he barely managed.

"Are you sure? I'm going in." Scarlet twisted the doorknob, making Aries's eyes wide as saucers.

"Wait, wait! Scarlet! don't open it!" he shouted.

"Oh, it's locked..." Scarlet jiggled it. "Be here before I gulf it down, okay?" she yelled back, he didn't have the strength to answer and he just went faster, beating his meat to the point that he ejaculated with a loud groan, his liquid desires spurting on his sculpted abdomen as he heaved for the last time.

"Fuck, that was... exciting."

Aries went back to the kitchen and saw Scarlet preparing their dinner on the table, he can't help but look away from the fact that he just did something while he thinks about her.

"Are you alright? your face is so red."

"This? Uh... I just had a sudden allergy, it's nothing serious." He lied and took the seat opposite to her.

While they were eating, Aries can tell that he's being watched, but he doesn't have the courage to lift his eyes from the food, but his mind wonders why she's looking at him like that, "What?" he mumbled.

"No, nothing. I was just wondering, do you have a girlfriend?"

Her question made him choke from his food, "No, I haven't. Why did you ask?" he spoke in between coughs.

"Girls in our college days were head over heels on you, it means you're attractive and cute. So, it's rare for someone as handsome as you to be single this long." She stated straightforwardly.

"Is that so?" Aries rubbed his cheek with a bashful smile. "But what about you? what... Do you think of me?"

"You're Aries, the literal opposite of the god of war of Greek mythology."

"Huh?"

"You're a total softie, sometimes a stuttering mess, and a shy type but a good man, 'kay? Aries the god on the other hand is a violent and physical untamed aspect of war. But don't get me wrong, I think that's what makes you attractive." she smiled at him, "But why don't you have a girlfriend until now?"

"Because I like..." Aries looked at her deep in the eyes as he clenched the spoon in his hands, Scarlet on the other side was just chewing her food while looking back at him, "...someone else."

"I see, that woman must be very lucky." She began to chow down everything in her plate while Aries was internally crying from the fact that that was the perfect moment to tell her his feelings, but he just turned into a scaredy-cat.