Prologue

It was a dark and cold night at Godric's hollow, the Dark Lord was walking down the street to a house that held a powerful child.  "Is this the one Pettigrew" The Dark lord sneered. "y - Yes m - my Lord" he stuttered, "well your dismissed Rat".

After the rat scurried off Voldemort walked up the driveway  picking at the wards easily breaking them. As he got through them he could here a child crying and a male voice; presumingly  James Potter, telling his wife to go upstairs and protect the kids.

Voldemort bombarda'ed the door down and stunned the Potter patriarch before heading upstairs.
When Voldy was up the stairs he found the Potter matriarch using her body to try and protect two cribs. Voldemort stunned the red head and stepped over her to get to the children.

He looked at the red headed child with the brown, muddy eyes the name plate on his crib was Nicolas James Peter Potter. Then he looked at the child with the raven black hair and the piercing Avarda kedavra green eyes and the name on his was Harry Remus Sirius Potter . "Sorry child but this has to be done...

Avada kedavra".

I know it's short but it's a Prodigue not the real story soooooooooooo.  Bye humans/aliens/monsters that decided to read my story.

-C.J.B