That faithful night

Spells.
Thoughts.
Parseltongue.

Avada kedavra".

The emerald green curse hit an invisible barrier around Harry and bounced back towards the Dark Lord, barley scraping the tips of his hair. The curse hit a window causing it to break, the glass hit the closest person in the room causing it to cut them on the cheek, the person was Nicolas. Voldemort stood there shocked for a moment before he heard a crack of apparition. He quickly grabbed Harry and disapparated  away.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

IN DUMBLEDORES OFFICE.
DUMBLEDORES POV:

I felt the wards being torn down at godrics hollow.

My plan i working soon I will rule the wizarding world and own muggles.

I fire call Black and the werewolf to tell them the wards have been broken and that they should come to see if their friends are okay.

I quickly apparate to Godric's  hollow to make my self look good to my paw- loyal followers.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

IN GODRIC'S HOLLOW
Wednesday - 31st October 1981
SIRIUS POV:

I apparate to Godric's hollow with Moony after Dumbledore fire called us saying the wards have been attacked.

When I get there I see Prongs on the floor still as a rock but alive, I breathe in a sigh of relief and cast a quick Rennervate.

3rd PERSON POV:

James sat up with a start "Lily, the kids" he shouted, both James, Sirius and Remus ran upstairs to find Dumbledore waking up lily.

James ran over to Nicolas's crib as it was the closest with Dumbledore trailing behind him.

Dumbledore saw the scar and told everyone that Nicolas was 'the boy who lived' before anyone could notice that Harry was missing.

MALFOY MANOR 
Wednesday - 31st  October 1981
VOLDYS POV:

After disparrating back to malfoy manor with the child in my arms I walk down the hall to the lounge room to find my inner circle sitting there talking and sipping on tea (AN: the sane inner circle consist of; Bellatrix Lestrange , Narcissa Malfoy , Lucius Malfoy , Barty crouch jr, Evan Rosier, Severus Snape , Rodolphus  Lestrange , Rabastan Lestrange , Regulus Black (AN in AN: yes Reggie is alive 😁)).

They look at the bundle in my arms questionably.

"I stole the child I was meant to kill" I said truthfully.

"You cant do that to parents " Narrcissa scolded.
"They won't even know he's gone" I said reassuringly.

3rd PERSON POV:

After Dumbledore left Sirius went over to his godsons crib to find it empty, he was about to alert James when he saw him and Lily leave the room cooing at Nicolas.

Remus saw the alarmed look on his mates face and was about to ask him what was wrong when Sirius grabbed him and apparated away.

Hi 👋 I know this is also short and I will fox that bit I didn't want to leave whoever reads this book waiting.

-C.J.B