Light in a dark room

Spells

Thoughts

Parseltongue

Previously:

Remus saw the alarmed look on his mates face and was about to ask him what was wrong when Sirius grabbed him and apparated away.

•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~

AT 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE

3rd PERSON:

Sirius and Remus landed in the kitchen of 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE. Sirius pulled on Remus's arm up the stairs to the drawing room.

"Harry's gone" sirius told Remus, the werewolf didn't answer as he was processing the information.

REMUS POV:

WHAT.

WHY.

HOW.

WHERE DID HE GO.

"does Lily and James know?" I asked after several minutes of silence.

"No probably not. But I don't think they care you saw how they were with Nicolas they might as well have forgotten him." I just nod at him remembering how they were with him.

"What should we do then!"

SIRUS POV:

"What should we do then!" Remus asked.

"We should see if they really care by confronting them about him and if they don't care that our pup missing then we kick them out of our lives."

"We'll go in the morning, you need to sleep".

I go to object but he picks me up and takes me up the stairs to our bedroom.

•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~

I wake up to Remus getting ready for the day so I get up and to have a shower.

•~•~•~•~•~

After getting ready Remus and I floo to Potter manor were they were going be residing for the children's childhood, now only Nicolas.

POTTER MANOR

Thursday- 1st November 1981

3rd PERSON:

Remus and Sirius tumble out of the fire place into the Potter sitting room where the Potter parents were sitting watching Nicolas play.

"Where's Harry?" Sirius asked pretending to be clueless that he's missing.

"Why? Nicolas is right here and he's the boy who lived, he deserves more attention than that brat" James said with disgust towards the name Harry.

"Harry is your son how dare you say that about him! Lily do you have anything to say about your husbands choice of words to your eldest son" Sirius said seething.

"No. I agree with James that brat can stay out of our lives for good"

•~•~•~•~•~

12 GRIMMUALD PLACE

Thursday- 1st November 1981

REMUS POV:

I CANT BELIVE IT.

2 OF MY BEST FRIENDS.

ABANDONED MY PUP.

THEIR OWN CHILD.

I didn't realise I was pacing until Sirius put a hand on my shoulder to stop me.

"Your going to wear a hole in the floor if you don't stop" he told me jokingly obviously trying to lighten the mood. "How can I relax Siri my Pup is missing and his parents, Our best friends don't care all because his brother is the boy who lived"

"I think it's time for you to have a nap. Moony might come out if you don't rest"

•~•~•~•~•~

LONGBOTTOM MANOR

Thursday- 1st November 1981

3rd Person:

Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Rabastan and Barty crouch jr are all out the front of Longbottom manor.

Bellatrix was going to tell Alice a old friend of her pregnancy when a spell came from the front door hitting Bellatrix in the stomach making her have a miscarriage.

While Bellatrix was on the floor crying about her lost child hugging her husband Rodolphus, Rabastan and Barty ran into the house throwing hexes and curses left, right and centre at the couple.

Bellatrix weakly got up and went into the house when she heard crying coming from the front room. She went in to see a baby boy no older than one sitting there crying for someone. Bellatrix still feeling sad that she just lost her child went up to the boy and picked him up and hugged him tight to stop him from crying.

Rodolphus found his wife in the front room sitting down calming a child of the now tortured couple.

"Bella, darling, we have to go the light will be here any second now" Rodolphus said softly.

Bellatrix looked up with red puffy eyes and tear tracks down her face, with a clear message in her eyes that she wants to keep the child that Rodolphus knew as Neville.

Hi 👋 humans/aliens/monsters/reptiles/fish and any other things I'm sorry this took a while to come out. The next one might also take a long time to come out.

-C.J.B