162 Candles

Season 1, Episode 8

Stefan is asleep in the living room. He wakes up when his book falls from his lap to the floor. He is then aroused by a noise in the house.

"Damon?" No answer. He gets up and looks around. He hears further disturbance before he is attacked by a female vampire. She hisses in his face showing off her fangs her eyes glowing a light blue color.

"Lexi?" Stefen asks recognizing her.

Lexi's face gets back to normal as she smiles at him, "Hi,"

"What are you doing here?" Stefen asks as Lexi helps him up.

"How could you even ask me that?" She hugs him.

"I missed you," Stefen tells her as he hugs her back.

"Happy birthday,"

Stefen and Lexi are kidding around in Stefen's room

"Stop." Lexi laughs as she sits up from the bed, "I don't know, some freak shot at me with wooden bullets. I bail in under sixty. And why is a news reporter hunting vampires?"

"I don't know who knows about us. That guy did. There could be others. Do me a favor, while you're here, please be careful," Stefen tells her.

"Why stay?"She gets off the bed, "I'm headed to New York for the weekend. Bon Jovi in the Garden. "Wanted dead or alive", it's our theme song. It'll be a blast,"

"Do you think he would actually remember us?" Stefen questions, "That was a pretty crazy weekend huh?"

"We can make him remember us." Stefen shakes his head, "Come on! Let's go. I mean, what's keeping you here?"

"I told you, her name is Elena,"

"Let's hope she's better than the last girl you got all sprung over," She holds up a photo of Katherine.

Stefen gets up and takes the photo away, "You didn't even know Katherine,"

" 'Cause if I did I'd kick her ass. The little bitch. Speaking of...where's Damon?"

"Inflicting misery somewhere," He turns to her, "You gonna be okay here alone? 'Cause I got some things I gotta take care of,"

"It's not exactly like I can go anywhere," She reminds him pointing to the sunlight coming through the window, "And you and Damon are the only ones with these nifty little daylight rings. !Gasp! I have a mood ring from '75! Trade ya?"

"Doesn't work that way and you know it,"

"Yeah,"

"Hey Lex. I'm really glad that you came here," Stefen tells her.

"What are we doing for your birthday? It's not everyday a guy turns a hundred and sixty-two years old,"

He groans, "Really?"