travels

Before anyone gets confused, I'm changing parts around. Not the storyline just convos ect. So nothing major:)

Aurora loved life, she was finally getting over the nightmares that followed her from the 2011 incident

Aurora loved life, she was finally getting over the nightmares that followed her from the 2011 incident. It took a lot out of the 16 year old, but with the help of her older cousin Sidney and her husband mark who kindly took the girl in she felt safe again.

Granted every time the phone rings it would startle her but with the help of a lot therapy the girl finally came back out the shell that captured her.

She was stabbed multiple times by her goddam sister, of course she's traumatised. However, the girls moved on as much as one can.

Shes closer with Sidney and mark than you can ever be and she takes monthly visits to New York to see Gale when she's free of course and even sees Dewey at lest once a month back in Woodsboro.

She loves her 'new' little family as sad as it was to leave her old one behind after the tragic incidents that occurred.

Aurora was very kiddish like despite how mature she looked and acted away from people she was comfortable with.

She liked to annoy each family member cause she knows they will love her endlessly no matter what. She was a child at heart, but that didn't hide the fact her heart had so much love to give.

it was around noon when Aurora woke up from a nap, she has visited aunt Gale the day before and was extremely tired from travelling and needed some extra rest before travelling once again back to woodsboro the next day for her uncle dewdrop.

She was wearing her favourite pyjamas, which consisted of light pink shorts which hung below her waist band and a white cami top.

"did you have a good nap?" The dark haired women asked spinning around while stirring something in a pan. "I did indeed" Aurora joked.

"Where's mark?" Aurora carried on, wondering where her father figure was.

"He's just took the girls to the park, he should be back soon." Sidney smiled at the girl before turning back to the stove.

"You wanna help cook dinner?" The brunette haired women asked the young blonde girl, her back still turned.

"Sure" Aurora replied back with a small smile. Sidney saw the smile as the girl headed over and returned it. Sidney loved cooking with the girl who was heading over to the stove, little activity's with the teenager could bring smiles to anyone's face. She started stirring the pasta sauce as Sidney began getting the plates out laying the table neatly.

"So rory, how was gales?" Sidney asked "it was great, we went out for dinner and watched loads of movies" rora spoke with such a smile it could light up a whole room. "She said she misses you guys and that she will visit soon"