nightmares come true

after the pair arrived home they decided they should get some rest before calling Sidney the next day

after the pair arrived home they decided they should get some rest before calling Sidney the next day. Aurora fell asleep instantly as her head hit the pillow, the day has exhausted the teen.

That was until she woke up screaming, Dewey not having come in made Aurora realise he must be dead asleep right now. So she opted to call her mom, she needed Sidney right now.

Despite the time being around 3:23AM Aurora still rung Sidney. The phone took around 3 rings before it was picked up. "Hey rora, you okay? Why are you calling in the middle of the night?" Sidney asked with concern.

"Mamma, I had a nightmare" Aurora whispered, not wanting to wake Dewey up. "Oh sweetie, it's okay. Remember what we use to say?" Sidney spoke in a motherly tone down the phone.

"yeah, feed my dreams..not my nightmares." As much as Aurora wanted to do so her tears wouldn't stop streaming and fear wouldn't leave.

Sidney didn't know he was back. She didn't want to scare her so she just replied back with "I know, I'm sorry for calling" "don't be sorry, it's okay baby, call me whenever for whatever. I promise I'll always answer you, now get some rest my baby" the called ended with pleasant I love yous and good nights before soon enough Aurora was back asleep.

The morning came sooner than Aurora wanted, she lay there staring at the ceiling before her daze. The nightmares were back again.

She heard knocks echo on the front door before she slowly got out of bed prepared to eavesdrop.

Then she heard it. The voice of her ex baby sister, her bestfriends older sisters voice...her crushes sister.

She quickly opened her door rushing to the living room quarter of Dewey's trailer.

She stood staring at the women, she so much more mature than Aurora last remember. Her hair now so much longer and that's when she noticed the man next to her. Who is the world is this dick.

Sam also stood looking beside Dewey at the young girl, she could recognise that face anywhere. The sweet little girl who use to give her puppy dog eyes to stay up an extra 5 minutes, which granted always worked. her sisters bestfriend, the girl she baby when her mom was too busy focusing on her older sister.

"Sam?" Aurora asked in a slight questioning voice wondering if she was even seeing her right now or if it was her delusional playing a trick on her again.

"Hey Rory" Sam gave a light smile to the girl. Aurora walked over to the girl before hugging into the taller women, the dark haired woman pulling her in further.

"Why did you leave? How cause you leave tara? How could you leave us?.." Aurora asked tears threatening to leave her emerald green eyes.

"Well that's apart of what I need to talk about actually, I'm Billy's loomis daughter." Sam replied.