Wez memorial

Aurora was sat on the couch, Mindy and Amber off getting more beer

Aurora was sat on the couch, Mindy and Amber off getting more beer. Liv and Chad were making out just at the side of her. Making her internally gag.

She was looking at her phone when a message of her mom popping up.

MOMMA SID<3

hey baby, we're
following sams car. She
wouldn't take our help. stay
safe! Love you loads ❤️❤️

Okay, still at ambers.
It's very hectic. 🩷

She replied switching her phone off tuning back into the surrounding world

liv was walking off after something about Chad not wanting to have sex with her, or being alone she didn't know and didn't care to be honest.

Aurora giggled at him "nice one looser" she chuckled out wanting to get away from her thought. the alcohol in her blood stream caused her to become warm so she took her jacket off.

"thanks you the input" Chad fake thanked her before sticking his finger up which Aurora returned back to him.

Mindy jumped into the couch chair beside her from Chad and began watching one of the stabs.

Chad stumbled off after liv, Mindy telling him not too as Aurora decided to go grab another drink.

"Hey rora, where you going?" Mindy asked the blonde. "To get a drink" Aurora replied.

Aurora decided to go to the bathroom before grabbing another drink. Walking past multiple drunk people, people making out. Wasn't this a memorial for wez she thought to herself before sliding into the bathroom.

She looked in the mirror, seeing tear stains that flowed down her makeup. She searched through the draws of ambers bathroom not finding any makeup to fix it up with.

AMBER ALERT ‼️

hey can I borrow some make up from your room?

yeah, the end of the hall

Thanks🙂

Soon enough Aurora was in ambers room, the posters that stood along the walls we're familiar bands rory also listened too.

Good taste Amber Aurora thought to herself before applying some of her make up.

As Aurora looked in to the mirror that was placed in amber desk she saw a reflection. Jill.

"Hey little sis, missed me" her older asked asked through the reflection.

"Fuck off jill" Aurora replied in a more agitated tone "that's no way to speak to family now is it bumble bee" Jill taunted the nickname Dewey use to use.

"Don't call me that!" Aurora near enough screamed at the mirror before Amber walked in the room.

"Hey you okay, who you talking to?" She asked with fake concern. "Sorry, nobody." Aurora replied sheepish.

Turning back to the mirror Jill was gone.

"Could you pass me Tara's inhaler, she's here to grab it" Amber asked the girl sat down by her desk "oh yeah, here. Ill come down with you. How comes Tara's here?" Aurora asked confused, Tara should be at the hospital.

"She's leaving with Sam and Richie" Amber replied, both girls walking towards the stairs. "Oh"

Aurora didn't wanna loose one of her best friends.

That was when Rory realised everyone else at the party was gone apart from their friend group.

"Hey Tara" the teen ran down the stairs hugging the brunette. "Hey rora what are you doing here? Are you okay? Im sorry about Dewey." Tara rambled on. "Oh I'm fine it's whatever."

Sam answered a phone call beside her, she looked petrified. "Sam you o-" but Aurora was cut off by the sound of loud commotion going on in the lounge.

"What the fuck!" Aurora screams rushing over to Mindy. Ambers screams mimicking right after with her own fear.
"What did you do to her?" Amber asked, running over to the girls sat beside Mindy.

Aurora was shocked, confused..did Sam do this? No no she wouldn't

"I didn't- I didnt do anything" Sam defended herself, tired of being accused of something she didn't do.

"The killer- he. " Sam tried to explain but was in too much shock to process what was going on but then all of a sudden Someone behind her smashed a glass, everyone turning to look at the sudden noise, clearly startled.

"The fuck?" Richie mumbled out, his hands raised in the air.

"Richie, where the fuck were you?"
Sam asked her boyfriend who suddenly disappeared.

'I went into the basement to get beer" he pointed towards the door, trying to get them off his back.

"You went into the basement alone?" Aurora screamed at him, Mindy having been bugging her to never go anywhere alone the whole day.

"I asked her to come with me, she said no, Fuck" Someone bursted through the door. It was liv.

"Shit liv, what the fuck" aurora screeched after she just nearly had a heart attack at the girl's entrance

"Are you okay?" Aurora asked the pink haired girl in concern

"Stay the fuck back" Amber screamed at liv who shouted out "Jesus Christ!" covered in blood.

"I was with Tara and aurora but the rest of you were wandering around. One of you is the fucking killer" carried on, trying to pin the blame on someone.

Auroras heart was beating so fast she was sure she might have a heart attack right there and then.

"Fuck you, Amber, Fuck you" Liv seethed out, her whole body trembling.

"Why is there blood on your hands?"
Sam asked, everyone's eyes darting down to the pink haired girls hands. "I found Chad, he's. " Liv looked at her hands, which were shaking more than her body put together.

"Your fucking lying." Amber screamed back at liv accusing her. Liv was trembling, yelling things at Amber spiralling into some sort of mad mindset.

Everyone's faces were full of fear, tears and bleed streaming of multiple people

"Liv stop, Just stop!" Amber screamed once again at the pink haired girl.

"Fuck you, Amber. I'm not the fucking killer" As Liv screamed back at Amber.

'I know." Amber replied back with a light smirk appearing on her face before blood splattered across the cream walls.

" Amber replied back with a light smirk appearing on her face before blood splattered across the cream walls

_______________________________
OMG ONE CHAPTERS LEFT OF SCREAM 5!!
WORD COUNT: 1003