Hospital visits

Aurora was tired, not just from having to escape a psycho killer, but from life

Aurora was tired, not just from having to escape a psycho killer, but from life. She had the lingering question of 'why me?' The question racked her brain the whole way to the hospital before she was brought out of her mind by Dewey.

"Hey bee, we're here come on." He met her at the front of the car where he put a protective arm around her, carful not to injure her shoulder any further and took her off towards the nurse station.

It wasn't long before she was being taken off to get stitches done. She didn't even hear the nurse telling her that it might hurt, or even when she began stitching it up. All she felt was numb.

It was then when she realised she was in the same hospital as Tara. She was now all patched up and decided to go find Dewey, she found him just outside her room on the phone. "sid, she's just here okay hold on" Aurora heard as he walked over to her closing the distance.

"Sidney's on the phone" Aurora quickly grabs the phone from the man's hand and holds it to her ear. "Hey mamma" Aurora spoke out to her favourite person, she craved the hugs Sidney gave right now. They were so warm and comforting like a mothers should be. "Hey my sweet girl, are you okay?. I'm coming up right now, I'm just in the car, i should be there by tomorrow okay baby." Sidney rambled on trying to reassure the girl.

"no no, you can't come here. He will hurt you too" Aurora let out.

"Oh baby, you can't stop me from getting to you. I don't care how badly I get hurt to protect you. you make sure to stay with Dewey or someone at all time please cause I can't loose you. you are my rock rora, you showed me what it's like to have such a bond i couldn't experience with my mom and I love you so much." Sidney cried down the phone, she was terrified for her oldest 'daughter'.

"I know, I love you to the moon" aurora began

"And Saturn" Sidney finished

soon enough the call ended and Aurora handed the phone back to Dewey.

"Hey we should get going to the Meeks now your all patched up." He said while holding his arms out for the teen knowing she needed a hug right about now.

"I think I'm gonna stay, I wanna see Tara. Make sure she's okay and I'll be fine before you say no. Her room has security, Mindy told me." Aurora rambled on "okay bee, see you later. Call me if you need me." He kissed her forehead before wondering off towards the exit and his parked truck.

Aurora walked up to the elevator and headed up to the floor Sam had informed her off.

Rora knocked on the door lightly before entering after hearing a voice speak "come in"

"Aurora!" Screeched the dark haired girl who was hooked up to machines. Aurora frowned at the signs, remembering it all to well but she had Sidney, so she has to be there for Tara like Sidney was for her.