TWENTY NINE.

Minor TW - Brief mention of abuse, and blood.

"Fucking hell it's like a crime scene in here

"Fucking hell it's like a crime scene in here." Niall breathes out, all of us stood in the bathroom.

"Tell me about it." I frown, memories of yesterday flooding back to me as I spot the blood splatters up the tiles of the bathroom walls. I can't tell who's blood is who's.

"You didn't mention anything about cleaning." Jeremy grumbles, and it takes everything in me not to add his blood to the tiles as well. Unfortunately he has a van, so I have no choice but to put up with his bullshit.

"I'll fucking clean then. You guys just start loading stuff into the van." I sigh, shaking my head as i grab the bleach and some sponges from under the sink. Niall walks further into the bathroom, looking at the shower.

"What even happened in here?" He frowns, failing to hide the shock in his face as he sees the dried blood all over the titles. Sadness overtakes his features as he spots a small bloodied handprint sliding down the bottom of the shower wall. "Is Evelyn okay?"

"She'll be fine... I hope. She's safe." I move to the tiles, hovering over it with the sponge, but I stop. Seeing Evelyn's handprint really brings home what happened to her yesterday, and I find myself frozen in place.

All of a sudden Niall's hand rubs my shoulder gently, "You alright mate?". I take a deep breath, nodding. "Yeah, I'm alright."

"Did.. you want me to clean it?" Niall offers, but I can't bring myself to answer. Instead, images of Evelyn screaming flood through my mind; Pleading with her father to stop, clawing and kicking at him whilst he 'cleanses' her. Then, slumping to the floor after I barge in, her hand sliding down the wall before she hits the floor.

I shake my head, blinking a few times to rid myself of the images. I frown heavily as Niall is busy scrubbing the tiles, confused on how he managed to take the bleach and sponge from my hand without me even realising.

He looks back at me, a sad smile on his face. "Go help Jeremy pack her things, I'll sort out in here."

"No-"

"Harry. Go." He gestures to the door. "I'll handle in here. It's alright."

I sigh to myself, feeling frustrated that such a little thing like a bathroom brings back the most vivid memories. Evelyn comes to mind, and I find myself thinking about what it must be like for her to walk past a bathroom everyday.

Does she get memories like that flashing through her mind every time she uses the shower?

Do her memories come back to her in the most random of moments?

I can't imagine what she goes through everyday. I feel like such a pussy for zoning out like that, feeling like I'm back in that moment - Fear, sadness and anger consuming me all over again. I have to be strong for her. If both of us are struggling, then it'll be even harder for us to get through this. I have to get her through this.