FOURTY ONE.

"Happy early birthday, Evelyn

"Happy early birthday, Evelyn." Harry grins at me in excitement.

"H-Harry.." I struggle to find the words, shaking my head. "My birthday isn't for another nearly three months."

He shrugs as if it's nothing, "tomato, to-mah-toe. Do you like it?"

"Like it?" I chuckle, my eyes beginning to water as I take a step closer to the car, admiring the colour. "I love it."

I turn back to him, "why did you get me a car? This isn't cheap." Present guilt swarms me; I try to push it down but I can't help but voice my anxieties.

"Consider it a token of my appreciation." He smiles.

"For what?" I shake my head, my stomach fluttering. There's buying flowers and a box of chocolates to show your love for one another, and then there's this.

"Just being there for me." Adoration laces his tone as a pink tint travels across his cheeks.

"But this is too much-"

"Just accept the fucking car, Eden." He laughs along with his blunt statement, shaking his head as he gestures to his gift.

I can't resist breaking out into a big smile, jogging up to him and jumping, tackling him into a hug. He quickly catches me, wrapping his arms around me tightly as I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I chant into his neck, squeezing him gently in appreciation.

You bought me a fucking car.

I still can't believe it.

What did I do to deserve you?

I pull away from his neck, crashing my lips onto his. As always, he doesn't hesitate to kiss me back, smiling a little into the kiss whilst humming softly.

"I love you, so fucking much." I smile, giggling like an idiot.

"I love you." I hear his smile, before a soft rumble of a laugh radiates from his chest against my stomach.

We stay there for a few minutes, crushing each other with our embrace before I begin to let go, resulting in Harry carefully placing me back down to the floor.

"Is this where you've been all day?" I chuckle, looking at the vehicle once more before meeting his gaze again.

He chuckles a little, rubbing his nose slightly as he nods. "You wouldn't believe how long the paperwork takes." His eyes widen slightly for effect, before he runs a hand through his hair and looks towards the car.

"Do you want to take her for a spin?" He looks at me with a devious grin, wiggling his eyebrows a little.

I suddenly feel very nervous, but also excited at the same time. "Are you kidding? Of course!" I smile, already holding out my hand for the keys.