5. cuddling homies

"So..." Bojan was so awkward.
"Bojan I'm sorry for what I say before." Jere blurted out.
"Wha-?"
"Yeah I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I say. I mean you look good of course but I didn't want to really say that, sorry." Jere explained.
"Well thanks for the compliment. But it's okay Jere. I wasn't offended by it and it's totally okay."
"Okei I'm happy you not sad." Jere said.
"I couldn't be sad with you."

Bojan kept his arm around Jere all this time and the Finn slowly leaned onto his shoulder. His head was very close to Bojan's face and he was fighting the urge to kiss his hair.

"Omg you guys look so cute! This will be perfect for an insta story!!" Kris took out his phone and took a picture of the two.
"And ... posted."
"I really hope you didn't write a weird caption over it cause that seems like you."

Kris looked at the screen again and said: "No I don't think it's too weird..." in an unbelievable tone.
Jure bent a bit to see what he was looking at and laughed.
"That doesn't sound so good." Bojan grabbed his phone and searched Kris' story.

It was the picture he took with them tagged and a text over it saying: "nothing wrong with two homies cuddling."

"Omg Kris I fucking hate you, but it's okay enough, leave it there."
Everyone started laughing, even the Finnish dancers.
"Well you two make a great pair of cuddling homies." Katri said efter seeing the story.

All these stuff said about them made Bojan all flustered. He was just smiling awkwardly and nodding. His hand was moving up and down Jere's arm, probably unconsciously, Bojan wasn't controlling it. He was petting him and now they really looked like a couple. I mean, not even Jure and Jan were this touchy in public.

"Jere!" someone from his team called. "Your interview is in a minute."
"Okay!" he said back.

Bojan didn't understand exactly what they said but he guessed they were calling him for the interview. To Bojan's unfortune, Jere lifted his head up when answering so it wasn't pressed against his collar bone anymore.

"You have to go?" Nace asked.
"Yup." Jesse answered.
"Okay, see you!!" Kris said goodbye.
"Bye guys! Bye Jere..." Bojan said, he exaggerated the second part.
"Bye bye Jokerman I see you later in my room!" Jere smirked.
Bojan just chuckled, but his mind went places.

After they left, the Slovenian band moved back to their table.
"I'm going crazy." Bojan sighed.
"Yeah that cuddling wasn't looking a lot like -werejustfriends-." Jan laughed.
"He did it on his own! And that's the most fucked up thing, I don't know if he's doing all of this just to mess with the public or if he's really into me." Bojan complained.