10. dating??

Bojan was so nervous that he couldn't stand still. He knew they decided to meet at the restaurant at 14.30, but he still decided to be there fifteen minutes earlier. He was now waiting for Jere and worrying about everything.

"Hi!" Bojan suddenly heard a voice and it made him jump.
"Oh hi! Sorry, you kinda scared me."
"Sorry..." Jere smiled.
"So... We should head inside." Bojan awkwardly suggested.
"Yes of course."
And so they went inside, sitting down at the table Jere put a reservation on.

"How are you, dear?" Jere asked.
"Uhh... Good yeah..." Jere's use of the pet name made Bojan all flustered.
"You not so sure?"
"I am sure, I'm good! It's just... Well you called me dear and I didn't know how to react to it." Bojan explained his reaction.
"Oh, you not want me to call you some nice thing?"
Jere asked in his broken English.
"Noooo, please do! I just didn't think we're on this pet-name level yet."

"I think I know what make you feel this. You not think we are date yes?" Bojan didn't understand a word Jere just said but he managed to get the point.
"If I understood you correctly, you're asking me about us being in a relationship?"
Jere just nodded.
"Well, I'd gladly be your boyfriend, Jere."
"Me too!"
"So we're dating?"
"Of course." and they made the deal.

The waiter came soon and they both ordered their food and drinks. There weren't as many people in the restaurant and the atmosphere was nice. Some dim yellowish-orange lights were shining and it looked really date-y.

"This looks delicious!" Bojan said as his food arrived.
"Yes yes very gud."
And they ate, mostly in silence, one of them saying something from time to time and the other laughing. That's just how they were, they didn't have to talk much to understand each other. Their love language was definitely touch but also jokes that didn't need words, like staring contests.

"Jere, you should come over now and chill with us." Bojan invited his boyfriend when they ate and Jere payed for their food.
"Yes okei." the older agreed.
When they arrived to the hotel room, Bojan knocked on the door. Although he had the key, it seemed more appropriate to knock and 'introduce' Jere properly.

Jan was the one to open the door and he didn't really seem surprised to see Jere standing alongside Bojan.
"Come in, you two." he invited them inside.
"I decided to invite Jere over for a bit."

"Da ga ne bi ker od vas vprašu kakšen sem jz v postli okej? (Don't any of you dare to ask him how I am in bed okay?)" Bojan warned his friends in Slovene so that Jere couldn't understand.

"So Jere, what's Bojan like..." Bojan gave Jan a warning look "...as a boyfriend?"
"Very good, he is very nice and funny." Jere smiled.
"Wait so are me and Nace the only single people here?" Kris asked.
"Speak for yourself, I have a girlfriend who loves me very much." Nace replied.
"Oooof burned!" Bojan laughed at Kris' offended face.

Jere and Bojan were sitting on Bojan's bed, cuddling, Jure and Jan doing the same but on the couch, Kris was storming around the room and Nace was sitting on the floor, back against his bed.

"So what you're saying is you spent the nights sleeping, leaning on a tree? Outside?" Jure couldn't believe the story Jere just told them.
"Yes, I very sad because my girlfriend go away and I drink and yes." he repeated as if he could explain it any better with his English.
"I'm gonna break up with you just to see that happen again." Bojan joked.
"Nooo! You don't break up with me because I look to good and you like me too much." Jere scolded his boyfriend.
"Of course. I'm not just gonna let you go."

Bojan gave Jere a kiss. It was the first one after last night and he was kinda scared, cause this time they weren't drunk and it could've felt different. But it didn't, because they both loved each other and every kiss was perfect. After they were kissing for what Kris would call inappropriately long, all eyes were on them so they broke apart.

"Sorry." Bojan apologized for PDA-ing to much.
"No problem mate. If we annoy Kris enough he might leave." Jan remembered how Kris hated seeing him and Jure kiss.
"Oh come on guys! Do you really hate me that much?" Kris was getting hated again.
"Come here Kris." Jan and Bojan pulled him into a hug. "We don't hate you, it's just fun seeing you so irritated."

Jere pointed to Kris: "You don't like people kiss?"
"Why do I have to explain this so often? I'm okay with people kissing, I've kissed a few people myself, it's just that somehow the people I hang out with don't have a border where it's enough kissing." Kris defended himself.
"Okei, but me and Bojan kiss very much."
"Yeah, I got it. I'll have to get used to it I guess." Kris gave up.