9. is this a date?

"What the fuck were you doing at Jere's?"
"Guess..."
"I know I know!!"
"Yeah, Jure?"
"Practicing making children but not actually making children, cause two men can't do that."
"Good job."

The second Bojan opened the door, he was bombarded with questions. Before he could even close the door, he was pulled onto one of the beds, Kris closing the door after him.

"So, let me start from the beginning and than you can ask questions. Okay?" Bojan started.
"Yup."
"You know how Jere said 'see you in my room' when he left?"
"Yeah, we do, continue!" Jan was impatient.
"So, he texted me later, asking where I am and why am I not in his room, so I went there and than we drank some glögi and then..."
"Omg did you have sex then?" Jure was way too excited as he should've been.
"Let him get to the point." Nace calmed him.
"And then HE kissed me. I didn't do anything, HE did it!! And then yeah, you can imagine."

"So are you guys a thing now?" Kris asked.
"No. I mean... I'm not sure. We didn't talk about it." Bojan replied.
"Kris, they didn't have time to talk. They were having sex!!" Jan joked but it was half true.

Jere and Bojan didn't talk much yesterday. Does Jere even like Bojan back? Or did he just use him for one night's pleasure?

"I'll have to talk to him eventually..." Bojan sighed.
"That's true, but no need to rush it. Take it slow." Nace smiled.
That kind of cliche advice would usually make Bojan puke but this time, he had to take it.

A few hours after he came back, Bojan got a call from Jere. He picked up without even thinking.
"Hi!"
"Hi, Bojan." Jere's voice seemed more shy and quiet as usually.
"Is everything okay?" Bojan was concerned.
"Yes, yes. I just want to ask, you want to go ehhh lunch with me?" he kinda stuttered.
"Of course, wait-" he held his phone down and asked the band: "It's okay with you guys if I go eat lunch with Jere right?"
They all replied confirmative.
"Yup Jere, I can go."
"Yay!"

As the call ended, Bojan turned towards his friends.
"What should I wear? And is this a date?"
"To answer both your questions: you should wear something not to casual but don't go all out and yes I think this is a date." Jan answered.
"Thank you Jan, I love you!"
"Save that for Jere." Jan replied when he got some questioning looks from Jure.

Bojan took his black trousers from the wardrobe and paired them with a checkered blouse. After looking at himself in the mirror for an hour and asking his mates if he looks okay for a million times, he was ready.

Jere called him once again to share the location of the restaurant and the time of their meet.
"Bye guys." Bojan said before he left.