Chapter 3: Our First Day of School

The PA system came on as me and Clawdeen walked down the hallway with Frankie

The PA system came on as me and Clawdeen walked down the hallway with Frankie. Today was good so far even though we didn't go to our first class yet. Maybe this might be my chance to find love.

"Good morning, Monster High! Classes begin today. A reminder to all amphibious students to hydrate often." said the PA system.

The bell rings.

"I can't believe it, school!" said Clawdeen, excitedly.

"Here we are, walking down a hallway with other kids like in the movies. This is so cool, Frankie." I said, happily.

"This is all very confusing. Most of my human parts were self-taught or grew up before schools existed. Am I walking right, high school-ish? What kind of movies did you both watch to prepare for this? Also, what's a movie?" said Frankie, asking us.

"Cool, these are our lockers." said Clawdeen, walking over to the lockers with us.

🎵 'Cause this is who I am,
this is who I am🎵

"I cannot wait to decorate mine." I said, decorating my locker with family pictures alongside some other locker essentials.

🎵 Someone who can understand🎵

"I'm so happy we're locker buddies." said Frankie, talking to us.

🎵 'Cause I can be my true self, yeah🎵

We then walked over to the vending machine. They had different snacks here than in the human world. Are they really good?

"Look! How fun is that?" said Clawdeen, looking at it.

"Jellied Newt Eyeballs, okay, not our jam, but still fun." I said, honestly.

"Look alive, ghouls." said Frankie.

We then hear pounding coming from somewhere.

"Wow." We said in unison.

"Hey, broski." said the fire elemental boy, greeting his friend.

"Hey, man." said the gorgon boy.

"What's going on?"

Then, an Egyptian girl walks over to her best friend.

"Lagoona, how do I look?" She says, asking her.

"As spooktastic as always," said the Colombian girl, complimenting her.

"Knew it." She goes over to her former ex. "Hey, Deuce."