Chapter 5: Trust

After what happened last night, we trusted Draculaura with our secret, even though I'm completely over the conversation with Cleo about Deuce

After what happened last night, we trusted Draculaura with our secret, even though I'm completely over the conversation with Cleo about Deuce. Why would she try to warn me? They aren't together anymore. So Deuce is free to date me if he wants to. It's not Cleo's business to know that at all.

The PA system comes on. "Good morning, Monster High. The casketball tournament pep rally has been moved to the clawditorium."

The water splashes someone.

"Go, Demons!" The announcement then ended.

🎵 Used to flying solo 🎵

🎵 It feels strange and fun and new 🎵

🎵 Trusting in a quad 🎵

🎵 And joining in a crew 🎵

🎵 'Cause you know the truth in my secrets 🎵

🎵 And you've got the words when I'm speechless 🎵

Me and the others were having a conversation during breakfast. Draculaura was looking through her spell book for the list of ingredients to use in the spell. I wasn't exactly sure if the spell was gonna help us, but I didn't want to discourage her at all. We'll have to see if it works or not.

"Okay, for the mist of releasing spell, there's a few ingredients we need to find," said Draculaura.

"Like a scavenger hunt? I love it." said Frankie.

"Okay, most of these are easy."

"Mm-hmm."

"Witch hazel, rosemary, mayonnaise— but a couple are harder. Powdered mace wing, ogre bone—"

"Ogre bone?" said Clawdeen.

"Yeah, why?"

"Bloodgood's mug, it's pure ogre bone."

"We just need to find a time when she's out of her office, then shave a little bone off the mug."

"9:17 a.m." said Frankie.

"Huh?"

"Every morning at exactly 9:17, she leaves her office and uses the bathroom. She's very regular. Okay, don't worry, it's not like I have a thing for tracking everyone's bathroom habits or anything. My brain just remembers everything, including everything that everyone does ever." They then gesture to Draculaura. "Did you know that you moisten your lips every 32 to 34 seconds?" It was awkward that Frankie knew the fact.