Prologue Part 1

3rd P.O.V

At Earth an odd gold-colored ship suddenly appeared in the sky, it touched down as the top opened, and a lavender-haired teen in a CC jacket with a sheathed sword jumped out of the cockpit.

Lavender-Haired Teen: "So this is the past? It seems so peaceful..."

???: "It sure is Trunks, feels nice to see Earth peaceful again..."

Another person who looked just like Kuzuku, with the same hair, features, and voice, except he had a scar on the side of his head and looked very slightly older Also he's left arm is gone, and he wore a very similar hoodie and Gi pants to Kuzuku except it looks worn and old

Trunks: "So, are we in the right place?"

Kuzuku: "I can sense Frieza and his father, we're right on time, let's move."

Trunks nodded and the two flew off. Once the two strangers arrived at the landing zone Mecha-Frieza and King Cold, had walked onto Earth and looked around as several soldiers walked out of the ship.

Mecha-Frieza: "Alright soldiers, these are the rules of the scavenger hunt, Human heads are worth 1 point, Namekian heads are worth 20 points, Flithy Half-Saiyan Brats? 50. And if any of you come across any Miserable, Odious, Insubordinate, Full-Blooded Monkey Garbage...you win!"

He explained to the soldiers.

Mecha-Frieza: "Well? Off you go!"

He ordered, the men stood straight and unified saying.

Frieza's Soldier: "Yes sir!"

As they were about to move, half of the team was vaporized by an orange Ki wave, the others were slashed and dismembered as the two strangers appeared in front of the now-dead squadron, Trunks sheathed his sword while the other lowered his hand.

Trunks: "So, how many points are those?"

Mecha-Frieza growled as he stared at the two strangers.

King Cold: "So, is one of these brutes that hurt you?"

Mecha-Frieza: "No, but you two will be fun to pass the time until that cursed Super Saiyan arrives."

Kuzuku: "Super Saiyan, huh? Well if you really want to take on a Super Saiyan, either of us would be happy to substitute."

Mecha-Frieza: "What?!"

He yelled in surprise, before giggling in amusement.

Mecha-Frieza: "Hehehe, you hear that daddy 'Happy to substitute'."

He mocked as he ordered his soldier to the two strangers, but they were scared as they saw their comrades being blown to dust or sliced in half.

Kuzuku: "Trunks, take care of Cold and the soldiers, Frieza is mine."

He told Trunks, who nodded as Kuzuku walked over and turned to stare at Frieza.

Mecha-Frieza: "So you're the one who will be my substitute?"

Kuzuku: "You wanted Super Saiyan? Well, let me show you a Super Saiyan!"

Kuzuku stated and began to power up, the ground began to quake and crack as Tacot's power began to rapidly grow.

Nearby the cliff was the rest of the Z Fighters as they felt Kuzuku's power began to grow rapidly and also the land is quaking as well.

Bulma: "What the hell!?"

Gohan: "Why can I feel the unknown energy feel similar to Dad?"

Vegeta: "What's going on?"