2

Warning:Alcohol

Y/N's Pov

Today's my birthday! Well, I'm not that exited but it's still my birthday so yeah. When I woke up, it was about seven or eight, JJ was still on the couch sleeping. Since its quite early , I didn't disturb him so I tiredly walked to the fridge and found some eggs and bacon to cook with. *Yawn* I hear. JJ woke up. " Hi JJ" I say still focusing on cracking the egg. "Hi..." He says while stretching. He stood up and headed over to me. He pushed me to the side and said "Nope, not today, its your birthday." I rolled my eyes and asked " Do you even know how to do that?" He shook his head " No but you can teach me right?" I chuckled and taught him how.

10 minutes later

When I was eating my breakfast JJ asked me a question "Y/N?" " Ye" I said with a mouthful of food " Nevermind I will tell you later." I got confused but I continued eating.

After a while, Kie asked me " yo, wanna come with us to the dock to jump off?" I nodded so I went into my swimming costume and then clothes on top. " KIE. YOU HERE?" I ask because it felt silent. " YE IM HERE. NOW HURRY UP OR ELSE ILL LEAVE." So I hurry up and then I arrive to the Twinkie every one was there except Pope
" Where's Pope?" I ask because he's normally here with us. " Oh he's already there because he was really close" "Oh" I said now know the answer.

When we arrived at the dock, JJ took off this shirt and jumped in then everyone else joined in. I splashed JJ and everyone so we had a water fight. It started to turn dark so we returned back. We had a bonfire and we drank bottles of beers and played random games. One of my favourite games we played was flip cup, it was boys vs girls. My team won so we dared them to drink a bottle of beer. After that, we rested and everyone started to dance and we screamed to everyone. We got flipped of by a few people. We then rested. JJ and me where the least drunk because we won most of the drunk games.

Then everybody went inside I realised he didn't do the surprise but I didn't care. I went inside because everyone else was but JJ grabbed my hand and handed me a note. Hey its the same one I saw in the bag! I thought. Because its I note I had to open it and it said 'Ever since I've met you, I've wanted to be with you I hope you feel the same?♡' JJ then grabbed me by the waist and asked me" so do you?" I looked at him and nodded and we kissed. That felt like forever. It was the best feeling I've ever felt. I forgot about everything else and kept on kissing.

JJ's Pov

When I handed Y/N the note I got really nervous but when she finished reading it I grabbed her by the waist and I said "so do you?" I stared her in her beautiful y/e/c eyes. She nodded and I kiss her. I have dreamed about this moment forever and while we kissed I put her Y/H/C behind her ear.

We then went to her room and we slept together. But before we went to sleep, we had to go get dressed. When she was dressing up in her room I walked in and she screamed at me " JJ! GET OUT I'M NAKED!" She was covering her inappropriate parts so I tell her "Well aren't we together?" " WE JUST GOT TOGETHER." I wasn't bothered to argue back so I left the room. Once she got dressed up i came in and I saw her in her gorgeous pj's
"Wow your hot" I say with a smirk "Oh shut up" she says and we lay in her bed. I kiss her forehead and I cuddle her. Wow I can't believe it. I'm with Y/N. I think in my mind

A/N: Thank you for reading. If you have any ideas please suggest it in the comments. THANK YOU!