6

WARNING: SWEARING

Y/N's Pov

When I woke up from the couch, JJ was still asleep next to me. I smiled and got out of bed somehow I was in one of JJ's shirt and grey sweats. "Hey beautiful." A voice said next to me. It was JJ. "Did I wake you up?" I say turning to him. "Nah when you wake up I do too. It's Papa J's senses. I laught and get up. "How did I get into these clothes?" He smirked "JJ!" I say laughing. "At least you didn't sleep in those uncomfortable clothes" Ok, to be honest he did have a point. "Ok let's make breakfast" I said. We both looked throught every cabinets and there was nothing "Shit!" I say sort of pulling my hair. "There is no fucking food!" I say. "Oop. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I gave him the biggest side eye then death stare "There are times you can be funny and times you are serious" I say with and attitude. He put his hands in the air playfully. I rolled my eyes at him.

...

We came back from the store. While I was there I bought waffles and pancakes.

We made our breakfast and then Sarah came in. " What you doin'?" She rubbed her eyes and we then said "We'we eating bweakfast" I said with a mouthful of waffles. "Ummm... any for me?" She was clearly offended. "Make it yourself, lazy head" JJ said scoffing down his pancakes. "Asshole!" Sarah said to JJ as she threw a random object to him. He then trew his last pancake at Sarah but instead it hit me and we had an... object fight? Luckily I won until JJ got a granola bar at me. "JJ! WHAT THE FUCK NOW I HAVE TO WASH MY FUCKING HAIR!" I scream at him as I try to fight him. He then got Sarah involved because JJ is just... JJ.

Me and Sarah team up and we both pinned him to the ground. "I don't think I want to be with a weak boyfriend" I say sarcastically. "Ye you both are even stronger than me. Nope. Sorry you are" He said. I realised Sarah left me ages ago. "Sarah since when did you leave me?" I ask her as I let go of JJ. She was focussing on making waffles. "About half way?" She said shaking her hand half to half (if you know what I mean). I chuckled.

...(in the night)

We watched stranger things. When I got scared I hugged JJ and then he'd cuddle me back.

A/N: I hope you liked this I know it isn't much but I didn't have much ideas so ye. Can we get 5 votes?