8

WARNING: SWEARING

Y/N'S Pov

When I woke up from my bed I still had a sore leg from yesterday. I saw JJ cuddling to me. "Hey sleepyhead" I say to him in a croaky ass voice, turned around slowly so I don't hurt my leg. "Hey beautiful." He said also in a croaky ass voice. "C'mon let's get up." I say trying to get up but he instantly shoved me back down and said "Nah ah." I started complaining but JJ went to the other side of the bed and picked me up the bridal way. I kissed his lips quickly but that little kiss also meant a lot. He put me down on the couch and started making us breakfast. I still tried standing up and viola! It worked but I still had trouble walking. "Wait for me!" I said to JJ limping to him. He rolled his eyes at me. We blasted music while cooking forgetting that JB and Sarah are still here. " Shut the fuck up!" Sarah screams at us "Hell no!" JJ said pulling the volume at full blast. Sarah storms to us and smacks JJ hard on the face "What the fuck!?!" I said to Sarah. "Tell your phyco boyfriend to listen" She said storming back to JB. JJ got so pissed of but of course I was laughing. We turned the music down to hear Sarah and JB making out. LOUD. "Oh John b!" I hear Sarah say "Sarah!" When they're making out they're never that loud so I knew they were faking. I limped to their room and in there they were nakied making out. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I hear Sarah say I closed the door and started laughing so hard I fell on the floor. Even though that hurt I still laughed. JJ came running to me trying to grab me but I kept on pushing him away. I got up MYSELF "Wow you are strong." JJ said to me impressed.

...

When we finished eating, we got dressed. "The way she smacked you though." I say giggling. "I wished you were smacked." He tried to say quietly but I heard. "Exuse me!?" I say turning around. I started laughing humourlessly. " Oh you heard" He said shocked. "Well... you heard me!" "It was only a joke!" I said to him trying to defend myself. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FUCKING HURT YOU SLUT!" He shouted at me banging on the closet. I took a step back scared " DO YOU THOUGH? DO YOU? IM TELLING YOU YOURE A BITCH, SLUT AND A WHORE" He counted on his fingers when he said the offensive words to me. He instantly reseted it when he finished. I grab my bag and keys and headed to the van. "Y/N! Please don't go!" He started to cry, tears forming in his eyes every second. "You know what, I am a slut, bitch and a whole." Thank you for making it more obvious!" I said shutting the door so hard the car nearly tipped over.

I ran the engine and JJ was chasing me. After I went too fast, he gave up and fell to the ground putting his face in his hands.

I also was starting to cry.

JJ Pov

When I said that I didn't mean it, that just took control over me. Will she break up with me? What have I done...

A/N: Thank you for reading. And YES! Two chapters in one day. Go me! As always ily sm!