3

Warning:Swearing

When I woke up, Y/N was still asleep so I carefully went out the room. I saw Sarah cooking something. " Sup Sarah." " Hi JJ, how'd you sleep?" "I slept fine." I said stretching. "You?" She shrugged " You want eggs?" She then said. "I had eggs yesterday but sure"I answer back now sitting on the couch.

When Y/N came in I went to hug her. "Hi cupcake" I say then kissing her forehead. " Hi Jayj." She says hugging me . "Since when did you guys get together?" Sarah asks . " Yesterday when everbody was drunk." We both sat on the couch I cuddled her and she cuddled me. Then John b woke up randomly and starts mocking me. " Oooohh, Y/N, my sweet little cupcake mwa mwa mwa." Y/N flipped him off while still cuddling me.
"John b!" Sarah says to him.

Sarah just finished her eggs so we got up to eat them. Once we finished eating, we all got dressed. " Y/N/N? Can I come in?" I ask. What? We're together it's not a big deal. "Fine. I'm nearly done dressing up anyway." So I came in and I saw her in her bra. " Well, someone's looking sexy." I said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes and continued dressing up. I held Y/N's hand and then we left the room. Pope and kie was here. "Hi Y/N." Kiara said to Y/N and hugging her. She realised I was holding her hand and then she said "Woah. Since when did you guys get together?" She looked at me and I then said " Yesterday" and then I picked her up and then kissed her on her lips.

A few hours later, we went on a picnic, we set out the blanket and set the food out. " Should I buy more food?" Kie asked. We all said yes because ,as always, we never have food. Kie quickly went to the store and bought beers, food and more things for herself. We had a nice talk together and then we went on a calm walk.

We arrived home and we got dressed for bed. " Hello cupcake" I say to her with a smirk. " uggghhh" she says to me getting annoyed. " What I only said 'cupcake'" She chuckled and we layed in bed together I kissed her and I cuddled her really tight and we fell asleep very quickly.

A/N: Sorry this isn't a very long story I didn't have any ideas but in the next chapter will get spicy.