Prologue

She opens her eyes and looks around at the unfamiliar black and white room, this was not her room. Her room was beige and decorated with the colours that were close to beige. The vibes in her room were rather pleasant but the vibes in this room are dark, she does not like the vibes, it scares her.

She sits up on the bed and checks under the blanket, she is still fully clothed and in the brown bear night suit that she wore before she went to sleep. She gets down off the bed and looks around when she hears the sound of footsteps, they are getting closer. She looks around but there is nothing to defend herself, so she just gets back on the bed and pretends to sleep.

As soon as she closes her eyes, the door opens. She wants to know who kidnapped her and where she is but she has to act smart, she can’t let the person know that she is awake.

Her back was facing the door. She felt the bed dip behind her that means the person is on the bed. She felt it dip all the way down like the person just laid on the bed. She felt a hand wrapped around her waist, her heart was beating fast and she was trying her best to contain it and hoped that the person didn’t hear it. She was trying her best to calm her breath.

“I know you are awake, Lizzie” she heard her name and the voice sounded like a man. It was deep but not that deep and the hands on her weight were a little rough and big but she could feel that he was gentle when he wrapped his hand around her waist.

He pulled her closer and whispered in her ears “Come on, Lizzie, don’t be a brat and open your eyes. I know you are awake”

She still didn't respond to him and this did not sit well with him but still he decided to give her one last chance.

“Don’t force me to forcefully open your eyes. You can guess what I can do if I can get a light sleeper like you in my bed, in my house. So, be a good girl, open your eyes and turn to me” she knew he was right. She was a light sleeper and even the slightest moment could wake her up.

She sighed as she opened her eyes with fear clearly visible in them and then turned around to look at him. Her eyes widened when she knew who it was, how could she forget the room, those vibes, that voice and that special nickname that only he called her with.

“Good morning, my Lizzie” he said with a smile on his face. He was happy to see her again, whereas she was terrified!! How could she not?! She spent three years running from this man. She changed everything, from her name to her hair to her voice, every fucking thing she could and yet he found her.

“Mi-Michael” she stuttered.

“I am surprised you still remember my name but I am glad, now I don’t have to remind you of anything” he said as he caressed her face and pecked her forehead “You are back with me now, you won’t be able to get away from me now. That is all that matters"