Saturday Morning Conversations Pt. 2

Josie's POV

Hope went to her dorm and I am currently sitting in the room with Hope's entire family plus my father. I can feel everyone watching me and I can't say I enjoy the feeling. "Are we in trouble?" I finally ask after what feels like the silence has dragged on for hours. Freya is the first to speak. "You're not in trouble dear, but we do have some things we must discuss, but let's wait for Hope yeah?" She asks softly. I sigh and nod my head. I hope she hurries, I can't help but feel anxious about being in a room full of people. As I focused on calming myself down the door finally opens. Hope walks in and plops next to me on the couch. "You okay?" She whispers as she gets comfortable next to me. I give a small smile and nod my head. Once everyone has noticed her presence in the room it finally is silent again. "How many times has this happened?" My dad asks as he leans back in his chair. "Today was the first time. It was stupid I know, Hope said no, but I pushed it." I reply as I look down at my shoes. Freya is next to speak and I did not know someone could give you so much guilt with one sentence that wasn't even directed to me. " You could have killed her." She says directly to Hope. This lights a fire in me that I have never felt before. I almost have the urge to growl at the accusation. "No, she wouldn't have," I state as I finally break eye contact with the floor. "You all act like she is some monster that will break free. She has done nothing but save this school," I cut my eyes to my father unable to contain the venom in my voice any longer, "And you.. she has saved your ass so many times for you to treat her like this." I spit as I begin to stand, feeling like the room is closing in around me. Everyone's eyes are once again brought to me. "Josette, that is enough!" My father's booming voice orders. Before I even have the chance to reply I feel my wrist breaking. "Ah!" I exclaim as I fall to the floor attempting to fight the pain that is making me lightheaded. As my father moves closer to me I hear Hope growl and Freya scolding her. That is the last thing I remember before everything goes black.

Hope's POV

Once Josie screams due to the pain she is in it is over with. The room erupts into pure chaos while Ric tries to get closer to Josie I can't help but growl. "Hope! It is her father chill out." Freya scolds me like a small child. This does nothing to settle the anger rising in my chest. "HER FATHER?" I can't help but laugh out. I turn my body so it is positioned between Josie and her father getting ready to stop him if I must. "Hardly a father." That is all I have to growl out for him to back away. As soon as my eyes are back on Josie I see her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Most likely due to the pain, but panic is rising in my chest. I begin to feel like I might pass out myself before I realize that she is transitioning into a werewolf, but that is impossible. I whip my head to Keelin to see if she is on the same page as I am. Once I see the look on her face I know this is really happening. "EVERYONE accept Keelin out now!" I growl out as my eyes begin to shine gold. I look over and see Keelin on the ground and Freya attempting to walk over. Josie is now almost completely transitioned and I feel my bones beginning to break. "Leave now." Is the last thing I manage to mumble as I hit the floor.

Freya's POV

I am now the only person in the room with the girls and Keelin. Keelin passed out shortly after Hope and I can see their bodies changing, but none of them are awake. I am 100% sure Josie is only a witch, but as she changes before my eyes I could not argue with the brown wolf that appeared in front of me. When her eyes opened I held my breath. That is a big wolf. A few seconds later I hear whining from the other side of the room. Hope and Keelin are both submitting to Josie's wolf as she tilts her head at them.  As I look between all of them Hope lets out a howl that startles me. I turn my attention to her and she snarls at me. Great, she doesn't recognize me. Just as I am sure my throat is going to be bitten, Josie lets out a whine. Immediately Hope stops and approaches her slowly.  The three wolves share a glance and before I know it, Hope is jumping out of the window, Josie and Keelin in tow. I just had my wife stolen by two rogue wolves. One of which isn't supposed to be a wolf. I sigh and turn going to find the others so we can figure out what the hell is going on here. I now get the pleasure of telling Ric that not only does he have three wolves on the loose, but one is his daughter. As much as Caroline and Rebekah do not get along. I think it's time we call for reinforcements...