I need to Know Everything

Josie's POV

I didn't really sleep last night, but yet here I am awake at 8 AM. I sigh as I turn over once again, trying to get comfortable. "You want to talk about it?" Lizzie asks me, startling me as I didn't realize she was awake. "I don't know what to say. It feels like a fairy tale." I mumble as I turn to face her. "Maybe it is." She counters as she sits up in her bed. "I mean come on Jo, you have been in love with her since we were 9 years old." She says looking at me expectantly. "What did Hope say?" She asks. "Nothing really, I mean she only asked Keelin if I had a choice," I reply as I feel anxiety fill me. "A choice? What does she think she forced you?" Lizzie asks confused. "I mean I guess, I don't know, she wouldn't even look at me last night Lizzie," I say as sigh and lay back into my bed. Maybe she just needs time. This has been a lot, but I mean it can't get any worse right?

Hope's POV

When I wake up I feel like I have slept between two brick walls. My body aches in places I couldn't imagine possible. I lay in my bed studying my ceiling until I can longer hold my bladder. As I walk into the bathroom it only takes me about 30 seconds to feel like something is off. As I pull down my pants I am greeted with something that definitely wasn't there when I went to sleep last night. I can't stop the girlish scream that leaves my throat. Before I know what is happening Rebekah is knocking on my bathroom, "Hope, are you okay?" She asks in a panic. "Bring me Keelin right now please." This is the only request I can make leaving my lips as I hear her speed out of the room. After what feels like an eternity, Keelin arrives. "Hope, what's going on?" She asks as she jiggles the nob to the door. "I will not come out until you are the only one in the room and I am casting a silencing spell as we speak," I reply attempting to mask the panic in my voice. Once I am sure Rebekah is gone I slightly open the door. "What changes do soulmates cause?" I ask leaving no time for pleasantries. "Really Hope, we thought someone was murdering you." She scolds as she sits on my bed. "I would rather they bloody did. I have experienced some... changes..." I begin as she tilts her head at me. "Don't look at me like that Keelin, I need bloody help!" I mutter feeling my anger grow. "Well, how about you come out and we can talk then?" She asks, patting the bed. "Um. Before we do that can you go ask MG for a pair of sweats? Tell him I will text him later, but I need them." I order before closing the bathroom door once again. I hear Keelin leave the room and I sit on the toilet lid as I attempt to make sense of what is going on. The door opens and shuts again before there is a knock, "Here are the sweats." Keelin says through the door. After securing the sweatpants around my waist I finally walk out of the bathroom. "Do not tell anyone. You promise?" I ask as I nervously pace the room. "Come on Hope, you are scaring me. What is going on?" She questions again and I can no longer hold myself together. "I woke up with a dick," I mutter as I plop down on my bed, ignoring the fact she is looking at me like I am some kind of three-headed dog.

Keelin's POV

"A what?" I ask as I attempt to keep my reaction to myself. "A penis, a male anatomy organ, NOT WHAT I HAD WHEN I WENT TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT." Hope all but yells as she began to pace the room again. "Maybe we should go get Freya, just to make sure no one put a spell on you or something." I offer as I see her skin burn red. "I don't want everyone knowing." She argues, but after a few minutes of thought, she finally agrees. On the condition I only bring Freya and she is to sworn to secrecy.  After sending Freya a very vague text message, it only takes her a few minutes to knock on Hope's door.  After Hope pulls her into the room and she is seated on the bed, she finally breaks the silence, "Okay what the hell is going on now?" I look over to Hope expecting her to be the one to answer, but as the blush instantly returns to her face I know it will be easier for me to explain. "Hope woke up this morning with some very drastic...changes and would like to make sure it is the soulmate bond and not someone messing with her," I explain as I look between the two. "Okay... What type of changes are we talking about?" Freya asks as I can already see the wheels turning in her head. Before I get the chance to answer her Hope speaks, "I woke up with a dick." As a matter of factually as it sounds, I know she is internally panicking about all the changes going on around her. I give my wife the look that says now isn't the time for questions and she sighs. "Okay I will go gather some objects for the testing, but Hope I know you might now want Josie involved in this, but we should make sure the bond is not affecting her either." She states as she leaves the room.

Hopes POV

I flop back onto my bed as Freya leaves the room, releasing a small scream into my pillows. "Can you go check on Josie? Do not mention what is going on, just please?" I ask as I stare at the wall in front of me. Keelin gives a noise of approval before leaving the room. As I lay there waiting for my aunts to return I can't help but feel sick. If Josie even wanted me in the first place she won't now. Why do I have to be the bloody tribrid and why can't the universe leave me the fuck alone.