𝗭 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗬 // 𝗿𝗮𝘄 [LEMON]

Broly continued pumping into my tight, little hole from behind, a devilish chuckle leaving his lips as he watched my struggle under him. My thighs were drenched in proof of obvious orgasms from before, his monstrous cock had been splitting me in half for what felt like hours, my pussy ached around him.

"Are you gonna stop being a little brat?"

He graveled, the grasp on the back of my head tightened as he continued pushing my face down into the mattress under me, stifled mewls were the only thing I could make out as he fucked me silly. Drool ran down my chin and onto the sheet along with tears, my thighs trembling in pleasure with every roll of his hips, which made it impossible for me to keep up with his animalistic pace. I practically laid limp against the bed, leaving Broly to use me as he pleased. I groaned out, his cock smashing directly into and past my cervix with every thrust.

The tip of his throbbing cock stretching past my womb, almost tearing my sensitive insides. when he did so. I whimpered out to him, attempting to beg him to stop as more tears brimmed my eyes.

"P—Plea—"

Was all I got out before Broly came to a quick stop, pulling me up from my head to lean back into him, my back arched at a rough angle.

"Now, you're either gonna stop being a brat and apologize.. or you're gonna take me, like you have been."

He purred, my cunt gaping with the absence of his cock inside of me. I panted heavily, my bare chest heaving. I tried to quickly shake the hazinesses my mind was in before he started again, my thighs quivering at the thought.

"I-I.."

He smirked, a small scoff leaving his mouth as he did so. He loved how vulnerable and submissive I was to him, how I gave up my body to him when he wanted or how I allowed myself to be tainted by him completely.

"You're pathetic."

He muttered, slamming his cock back inside of me once more to rearrange my organs. I stifled out a moan when he forced my head back onto the mattress, I cringed at the noises my cunt made as I gushed around him, whimpers leaving my mouth as he proceeded to ruin me. He sent me over the edge with a particular thrust, he continued to bruise that sweet spot until I came again. My velvety walls spasmed around his cock as I climaxed once more.

Broly's dick twitched inside of me, indicating he was close, I did my best to clamp onto him as tight as could, wanting the to feel the rush of his thick cum feeling me entirely, along with the sound of his guttural groans and growls. His hand yanked my hair, roughly grasping onto it as his hips stuttered. He tried to keep himself composed before he came to a long awaited finish. More noises began to slip out of his mouth with every pump, he leaned over with his abs pressed against my soft back, his hips beginning to feel sloppy. He bit on my exposed neck, his fangs tentatively pressing into my skin when he felt close.

"F-Fuck."

His hips rolled once before freezing inside of me, plugging me completely shut as he finally came. I gasped softly, he released a piping hot load of his thick cum onto my womb, filling me up to the brim. His chest heaved, his body shuddering after he came down from his high. He powered down, his hair going back to it's natural dark colour and his body went to it's normal size again. He sighed, pulling out of me, my body laid limp. He watched as I caught my breath and finally had strength to move, I turned my head slightly to look at him, giving him a scowl. My face was still completely flushed, he smiled softly before flipping me over so that I was laying on my back.

"I'm sorry."

He mumbled, leaning in to kiss the bite marks and bruises on my neck. I exhaled, finally being able to rest.

Its so late and I'm tired and this took all day, I'll edit this later. Anyways.. something about Z Broly awakens something primal in me, I think I like how degrading he is in the movies 😊😊