For a first

I woke up in the middle of the night. It was 3am. Ooops!!omg I've done it again. I look at my phone to find two missed calls from him. I'm doomed! I thought to myself.I slept without asking for permission while I'm on punishment.  In a normal relationship this is okay and it's no big deal. But to us this is a big deal. He is my Master and I'm his sub/slave. I'm mostly a sub but when I'm being punished I turn into a slave, his slave.
I knew I was in big trouble, I didn't need a magician or a fortune teller to tell me so. I tried calling him back but he didn't pick up. He was away because of business and since he couldn't be here himself, I had to communicate properly on everything I was doing so as not to worry him and also because I'm on punishment.what I did is story for another chapter lol.
As I paced around our room with my phone in my hand. This is the third time I've failed to communicate as we agreed. Communication is a big deal for us , for him. We understand each other better this way. The room was so silent and the only sound was my feet and maybe my heart. I'm not scared of my master but I am scared of what he'll do to me for repeating a mistake thrice. Last time I only got away with writing lines but today....I don't know.
*Knock! Knock! Knock!*  I hear someone at the door. I'm skeptical to check it out but I still do want to know. "Summ!" I hear my name being called. I do recognize that voice it's Brayton, my master's friend. I let out a sigh
I open the door and he rushes in asking me if I'm okay. "Are you okay? why were you not answering the phone? Ash is Soo worried he woke me up in the middle of the night to come here"
"Yes I'm okay jeeez"
"Okay tell Ash that you're okay....He almost came here himself"
"Alright I will"....I say as I tap my phone.
"What's wrong? Are you really okay?"
"Yes I'm just worried that he'll punish me more"
Brayton lets out a laugh. I give him a side-eye. "Listen Summ...Ash will not punish you relax...I'm sure he was just worried and away"
"You don't know him...this is the third time this has happened you know...the last time he actually sent the police to check out the house"

A phone ringing interrupts us. It's Ash...I mean it's my master. I answer the phone and just keep quiet. "Summ...? Are you there? Are you okay? Is Brayton there?" I hesitate before answering him. I'm not in the mood for a lecture it's still pretty early in the morning for that. Brayton urges me to speak up
"Yes ...I'm okay...I just fell asleep while I was texting you back. I'm fine. I'm sorry for making you worry"
"It's okay...but this is the third time you've done this...I don't like not knowing what is going on with you and you know that. ( Here goes the lecture lol)
I just listen as he speaks. "Anyways we'll talk about this when I come back... you've not been behaving well for the past two weeks and it's time we have a talk. Goodnight, now give the phone to Brayton." I give the phone to Brayton and overhear Ash thanking him for checking in.
Bold of him to assume I'll be having a goodnight nor sleeping after what he just told me. I'm nervous.

He's not wrong I've been punished so many times in these two weeks for stupid things; backtalk, disobedience, lack of communication, lateness and so many more. This was not going to be a normal punishment.
Since I can't sleep I just started tidying the house. He'll be back in the morning so at least a clean house is a plus.
I finish with the chores and sit on the sofa.

********************
First chapter done....idk if it's good but ...yeah