An important lesson

I was finishing up in the kitchen as I waited for my master to be done with work. Work that he was doing in the study. From the kitchen I picked up my phone and started scrolling through reels on Instagram. I heard the door of the study open and he came up to me to give me a kiss.
"I'm going to take a hot shower and be up there in ten minutes. Are we clear?"
"Crystal sir " I said still looking at my phone. That didn't seem to bother him much. I continued scrolling and the more I scrolled, the more I came across funnier videos. Time went by so fast. I looked at the phone and was shocked , that it had been thirty minutes since I was told to go up.
Shit!!shit!!shit!! I'm doomed what is going to happen to me
My heart was racing and I realized I'm wasting more time thinking about what will happen to me rather than running up those stairs. I mean he was still in a good mood.... I don't think something could go wrong.
I didn't even knock I just hurriedly opened the door and there he was sitted on the chair directly facing the door. I immediately look down with shame written all over my face. He scans my whole body. I can feel his eyes all over me.
To lighten the tension I say, "hey babyy..."
"Where were you at my whore?"
Before I answer a hot slap sends me to the floor.
Damn ...that slap was really hard.
"What hey baby..." He says in a mocking tone.
I'm still holding on to my cheek. This stings but not as much as the time I called him a stupid fool.
(Story for another chapter lol)
"Hello Master"
"Where have you been!?"
I contemplate explaining that I was on my phone busy scrolling, that will have me without a phone for days. So I resort to the other way.
"I'm sorry"...I squeak an apology.
"I'm here now sir"
He grabs me by my collar and I can't really resist. He shoves my face in his crotch area.
"You know I've been waiting for you my slut"
I love when he calls me that..he can degrade me in any way he pleases as long as he still owns me.
"I'm sorry sir" I say whilst looking down.
He takes a few steps back to his chair.
"Crawl to me slut"
And like a good girl, his good girl I get onto my knees on all fours and crawl while looking down. I don't have the courage to lift my neck when I did something wrong.
He takes my hand making me sit on my knees and places it on his crotch.
"Rub it nicely...palm it good"
I obey immediately. It's so warm and I can feel some warmth radiate from it. He's not semi-hard but he's heading there. I'm trying to concentrate on this but I can't help but want to steal a glance of his face, his beautiful face. I want to know if he's enjoying it. I don't have the courage to look up at him and saw I steal a glance at his face.
He begins to uncuff his cufflinks as he speaks.
"I think I need to teach my slut the importance of time today"
Teach...that's not a good thing.
He continues rolling his sleeves as he looks down at me. I can only pout as I try to plead my case.
"I'm sorry Sir it really won't happen again please."
"Yes I know it won't "
I want to cry right now.... I'm definitely going to be punished and punished good.
"I'm sorry please"..I look at him with pleading eyes.. another desperate attempt to beg for mercy.
He smiles then "It's a bit late for that".
I look down. That stupid phone caused all this.
"Please don't punish me Sir. I'm sorry "
He's quiet for a minute then speaks.
"When master says he wants you in the playroom you go to the playroom and wait for master on your knees not to make Master wait for you"
I mumble a yes sir.
"Don't worry my slut I'll be gentle"
Ofcourse he won't be lol, he's a sadist

"You always say that until I'm crying from it"
He laughs sarcastically and shushes me. " Silence my slut"
He grabs my head and begins rubbing his crotch on my face.
I love how it feels and I love his manly musk...his smell I love it
"I heard someone likes CNC, degradation and humiliation huh?"
I lower my head.
"You don't have to lower your head my slut. I know you like it and there's nothing wrong with that. "
"Do you like master rubbing his junk on your face?"
"Yes I like it Sir"
"I know my whore. You like to be used. I'll use you tonight. Maybe do something nasty with you and you'll love it." I blush .
"Why don't you take my cock out it's hard enough now "
Even after doing this so many times,I still get shy opening his fly. As soon as I set it free, his cock springs out in my face.
"You like it my slut?"
I smile "yes I like what I see"
"Go ahead and have a taste of master's cock"
I can see some precum. I stick my tongue out.
"Go on slut have a taste" I lick off the precum.
"How does it taste?"
"It tastes good"
"Good...you know even if it didn't taste good I'd have you lick it nonetheless"
That doesn't surprise me, not one bit.
He holds my face and shoves it in his balls. I lick it all and kiss all over it.

"I think you need something to get you going to get the momentum going. You're not feeling it now and I think I know exactly what you need"

I don't know what he's thinking of and I just look at him questionably.
"Get up and strip. Go lie down in bed ass up"

N/B ....sorry I took too long to upload. I have two more chapters cooking. I just can't find the time to edit the minor details so please be patient.
Thanks and enjoy.
Please leave a comment...it makes me happy