Full chapter of the prior

It's Saturday and I'm going shopping. I love shopping, it's not window shopping this is actually buying things I love. This time I have the money to do that and I'm going alone so it's more fun. Ash isn't with me which is a good and a bad thing. A good thing because I get to spend without a lecture of how I'm buying irrelevant things. I'm not reckless or careless but I'm a heavy spender which mostly leads to wastage and he doesn't like that so he keeps me in line. The bad thing is that I can't tease him when I put on seductive clothes and put on a show for him. He gets turned on and I enjoy that effect that I have on him. I like seeing him struggle to keep composure when all he wants is to f**k me up. I've always wanted to try sex in such an environment lol. But it's never really happened. Plus he has a good sense of fashion, especially blending colors. But as for now I'll enjoy shopping.

After some hours,I pay and I'm on my way out of the store and heading towards the mall exit when I bump into Larissa. We squeal as we hug each other. Larissa is Brayton's girlfriend. I haven't seen her in a while and I missed her. After exchanging pleasantries she asks me what I bought and I show her the bags excitedly.
"Woow Sumn !! You really spent the money huh"

"You know me , if I see something I like I can't really leave it."

"Good thing you're alone because Ash wouldn't agree with some of these clothes "

"Yeah ...you're right"

"So when do you plan to join us in class. You've skipped lots of classes even the instructor is concerned. He might actually call you to check in."

"Yees I knooow I'm planning to come. I guess I'm just too lazy to come plus I hate all those assignments."

"I'm still surprised that Ash hasn't found out about this. He's usually very keen."

"So am I. when I started skipping I knew it'd be hard. It hasn't been hard though. Between his work, travelling and the little time we spend together talking (because most of the time we're stuck on each other's body) I guess that's why he hasn't noticed."

" Well you know he'll eventually find out and knowing him....you'll be in alot of trouble."

"Hush!! Don't put such thoughts in my head . It's the weekend and I don't want any bad vibes."

"Okay then ....sit while you still can. Bye"

I laugh..."you better not snitch on me girl"

"I won't but if I'm asked, just know I won't lie."

"Bye ....and you won't be asked because I won't get caught."

We say our goodbyes and I'm on my way home. On arrival, I can see Ash's car is parked which means he's at home. I get out of the car and rush in. I really hope he's not working. I miss him and having fun with him. I drop my bags on the couch and run to the kitchen and there he is warming himself food. I stand at the door and admire what is mine, he is mine.
After a few seconds I rush in and hug him from behind. He's not wearing any shirt and daamn I love his body.

"Heyyy babyyy"
"Hiiii I missed you today"
"How did your shopping go?"
"So good baby, I got lots of things...want to see?"
"Ofcourse darling....put on a show for me, here"
I squeal like a little girl as I'm so excited to show him what I got. So I quickly put on my favourite, a blue velvet dress that is short perfectly. I loved it because the back is bare. I move to the living room area and change.

"Taraaaaa!!"....
He looks at me from head to toe.
"Babyyy...wooow"
"Do you like it?"
"Like it? No I don't like it ...*pause*  I love it I love it"
I giggle .
"They'll go perfectly with the heels I got you"
"Yaaaaayyyy "
He rushes upstairs and I'm left there admiring the dress. Suddenly there's a ring . It's the phone .