Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Chiel's Zahrah (Sneak Peek)

Heartlessnostalgia Files: Behind The Notes Podcast presents: Withered Roses

Alam kong inaabangan n'yo 'to! Ang unang silip sa story ni Chiel-taba ay nasa HN Files! Kahit wala pang story (sa ngayon😉) here's a pasilip and read along for Chiel-taba's story!!! Oh, sosyal!!! This will also be our last episode and I wanted to sincerely and genuinely thank you for your nonstop love and support to our podcast!

Thank you very much to Wattpad, Spotify, and Podmachine!

To listen, you can simply click the Spotify Icon below and listen to the latest episodes!✨

--

How far would you go for the sake of love?

Hahamakin mo ba ang lahat para lang sa pagmamahal na walang kasiguraduhan? Paano kung ‘di pa handa? Paano pala kung hindi para sa ‘yo? Will you pluck the rose just because you like it? Even if it withered…and died?

In the last episode of HN Files, let’s have a glimpse of what lies behind the notes of the most anticipated story of Atty. Alchiel Sandejas! Magkaka-love life na ba siya this time o forever sana all at props na lang sa mga pinsan niya?

Giveaway alert! Aside from our weekly giveaway, be one of five winners of 100 Wattpad Coins! To join, listen to the podcast and tell us what you love and learn and comment/tag us on social media with the HT #SpotifyxWattpad #HNFilesPodcast! Good luck!

Also, you can be a grand winner by simply listening and sharing for a chance to win the Sandejas Boxed Set!