Wattpad Original
There are 6 more free parts

Warning! PLEASE READ!

Warning!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic violence, profanity and contains sensitive topics that may or may not be in favor in everyone's opinions, ideas, or beliefs. This includes mature scenes not suitable for young readers. This story contains sensitive contents which some people may find disturbing. If you can't handle sensitive topics then this story is not for you. 

Please be warned. Again, read at your own risk.

This story is for readers that are matured or 18 and up. Please be open-minded and take this warning seriously, if not, you can skip this book and read the other installments.

Topics: Forbidden Romance, Taboo (If you are not into this topics/tropes, please do not proceed)

Content Warnings: Will tackle/mention drugs, kidnapping, murder/homicide, death, abuse, brainwashing and traumas.

If in any way this book and contents are making you uncomfortable and were detrimental to your mental health, I advise you not to proceed. If ever you did click the next page and continue, good luck! Thank you for continuing with me in this journey.

I want you to know that you are so brave and I admired your courage for holding on a lot. If you need help. We are here to listen. You are not alone.

Suicide Prevention Hotline/Emotional Crisis:

The HOPELINE Project's hotlines can be reached at (02) 804(4673), 09175584673 (HOPE) and 2919 (toll-free number for all Globe and TM subscribers).