Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

Synopsis & Announcement

Sandejas Legacy #7: Withered Roses

#HNWitheredRoses

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Tasked to find evidence to free her father in jail, Zahrah Ortega pretends to be the new secretary of the strict and mysterious prosecutor in their area. But when she suddenly finds herself in a complicated relationship with him, can Zahrah still fulfill her mission in time?

***

Suffering from trauma when kidnapped years ago, Zahrah Ortega is forced to live in a secluded mansion for her safety. With her father jailed for crimes his lawyer claims he didn't commit, Zahrah finds herself tasked with a difficult mission--she must pretend to be the secretary of the new prosecutor to get evidence that could set her father free. Zahrah believes she can fulfill her mission, but when she meets the cold and mysterious prosecutor, she is suddenly unsure what to think. With the doubts starting to cloud her thoughts and remnants of her past haunting her back, can Zahrah set aside her growing feelings for the prosecutor to uncover the truth once and for all?

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Hi, Archers!

I am happy to share with you that Sandejas Legacy #7: Withered Roses will be updated under Wattpad Paid Stories, a program that helps explore different ways writers like me can gain from their works in Wattpad!

This has been the project I've been focusing on for a few months now, reason for the slow updates (sorry :D) but I hope you'll like it! The seventh installment from Sandejas Legacy with (surprise characters *winks*) are very happy to share this great news with you! 

Unlike the usual, this book will have more than 30 chapters. Possibly 40-50 chapters depending in our journey throughout this book. However, before proceeding, please read the disclaimers and warnings I have put before reading.

I've been writing in Wattpad for almost eight years, and I am amazed and glad how you all appreciated and loved my works. Because of you and your support for me and my stories, your words of encouragement and love, I never expected to reach where I am right now.

I hope you'll still support me here in Wattpad's program to help writers like me grow and become better storytellers. I assure you that this story will be worthy of your support.

I am blessed to have you, Archers! I love you! I hope you'll support me on this journey! Thank you!

PS: For your reactions, we are using one HT for the whole story. Please tag us on social media with the hashtag #HNWitheredRoses and also, pretty pleaaaseee?  You can freely share your thoughts (your kilig, galit, stress and more), you can also share some lines but not too much, please? Not every scene. Let's avoid spoiling your co-Archer's reading experience?🤫💞

With love,

Heartlessnostalgia (with Sandejas Family and secret characters *winks*)