✯ Pretended, Not- Part Two ³ ✯

Hi, sweeties, here's the last part of this oneshot ❤

Warnings: swearing, matured content, mpreg, male lactation, etc.

°°°☆°°°

Oneshot- 3, Part Two
WEREWOLF AU
Words: 9170

"I'm home!" Namjoon called as he walked in, holding his blazer in his arm, his shirt's sleeves rolled up and tie loose

He immediately heard the familiar footsteps running down the hall, and then Seokjin appear, his sweeter than sweet scent hitting Namjoon in the face in the most pleasant way.

"Welcome home, Joonie!" The omega giggled, jumping on him and wrapping his arms around his neck before giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

He wasn't as fast as he used to be two months and a few weeks ago, the weight of the baby slowing him down a little. Seokjin now had a small and visible bump, and this made him so much more beautiful to Namjoon that sometimes he couldn't just take his eyes off the omega when he'd sit, dressed in soft light clothes, and hold his tummy, bending down as much as he could to talk to their pup.

Kim Seokjin was perfect and beautiful. Even his little imperfections were perfect in his eyes.

"How have my pup and my omega been?" Namjoon asked, rubbing Seokjin's tummy because he knew the latter loved it, before slipping his hands around the omega's waist to hug him for a while, before letting him take him to the kitchen.

"Your omega and pup made something special for you!" The pregnant omega said excitedly, leading him to the kitchen.

"Oh?" Namjoon chuckled, watching the other's face shine with happiness. "What's so special, hmm?"

"It's a secret!" Seokjin answered, turning to him just before they entered the kitchen, wiggling his forefinger at him. "But alpha, can you give me a piggyback ride? I'll close your eyes to keep the surprise."

"But how'd I know where to go without you, Omega?" Namjoon smiled, ruffling the smaller male's hair. "Plus, I'm really clumsy. I'd end up hurting all three of us."

"You will not!" Seokjin said with determination, shaking his head. "Just walk through the door and straight till I tell you to stop."

"Hmm, I guess that's fine," Namjoon said after thinking it over.

"Now, carry me, Alpha," Seokjin said, almost bouncing on his feet in excitement as he went behind the tall alpha.

Chuckling with adoration, Namjoon bent down on his knees enough for the tiny omega to jump onto his back and wrapping his legs around his middle, the alpha immediately holding him up with his hands under his thighs.