✎ Love Me Again- Part Eight ✑~

Warnings:- swearing, etc.

°°°☆°°°

Oneshot-9, Part Eight
MARRIED NAMJIN AU
Words: 9135

The next three weeks that passed were the happiest the powerful Kim couple spent since their first misunderstanding

The next three weeks that passed were the happiest the powerful Kim couple spent since their first misunderstanding. However, this time, having more communication and experience, their love seemed to have grown stronger than ever.

Sure, there were some tears at the beginning after they made up, when the terrors that the past left them with prickled them from behind, but this time they didn't run away from each other concealing their problems. They sat down and talked to each other about everything that was troubling them, never talking over one another and listening ever word carefully, comforting their lover and reminding the other about their support.

Once again, their love began to bloom like an everlasting matured flower, never going to wither. They were still busy all week, but Namjoon once again returned to have lunch at Seokjin's restaurant with him, and Seokjin always met him at his office with dinner, which they had together before going home for the night. Once again, they were desperate to call each other between every little break or space they got, longing to hear each other's voice all the time.

They wondered how they managed to survive so long without each other before.

By the end of the three weeks, the case of the woman who harrassed Namjoon and tried to harm his husband's reputation was closed, and being proven guilty, she was given an extended jail sentence. Moreover, she was found guilty of stalking many other celebrities of Bangtan as well, illegally working undercover for rivaling companies.

Otherwise, the couple went back to their normal lives, nurturing their love to grow stronger and unbreakable. Meantime, the Hope flower plant had grown big enough to be planted in the garden, and it was the two's hopes that someday, they'd have picnics under it's shade when it'd grow to be an adult tree.

On the other hand, Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship was becoming more and more popular all over every network connecting Bangtan, and the date of the party Taehyung had mentioned to Seokjin rolled in soon, private and with limited guests.

The location was the exotic rooftop of Singularity Hall by the Blue and Gray Hills on one edge of Bangtan, with about only fifty people invited. By the time Namjoon and Seokjin arrived, most people had assembled in the booked place, with minimal but elegant decorations.

It was the first party the Kims went to after that office party that led to that cursed night. As if remembering, Seokjin's hand clutched tighter onto Namjoon's arm as they entered the joyful environment of the rooftop. Namjoon felt it and got the message, so he freed his arm from his husband's grip and pulled him to his side by the waist, taking one peek at the small doleful face before pressing a sweet kiss to the forehead.