✎ Love Me Again- Part Thirteen ✑~

Warnings: swearing, matured content, smut, mention of kinks, male lactation, mpreg, etc.

°°°☆°°°

Oneshot- 9, Part Thirteen
MARRIED NAMJIN AU
Words: 12,225

°°°☆°°°

"Who's Daddy's and Appa's little prince, hmm? Who is it, my baby Byeol?" Seokjin cooed at his three-months-old son in a baby voice, holding him up before him by his armpits, nuzzling his face in the little tummy and causing loud, adorable giggles to erupt from the baby's lips.

Kim Jaejin was the complete copy of his Appa, and even had a squeaky laugh just like him. But later after his birth, his parents were ecstatic to find that their son had his Daddy's beautiful dimples as well, and also his hair color, but his locks were as curly and thick as Seokjin's.

Namjoon let their baby's hair grow long because he said that Jaejin looked multiple times more adorable and tiny with his soft curly black locks, and since Seokjin found that their sweet-tempered little angel was facing no problem, he allowed his husband to have his wish fulfilled.

Namjoon was so hyped up about it that he even brought a luggage full of hairbands, hairclips and headbands, of course for both his babies. The CEO had found a new love for dressing Seokjin's and Jaejin's hair and taking multiple adorable pictures of the duo with tiny ponytails or colorful flowery headbands.

His precious Moon and Star were currently in Seokjin's office at the top floor of his restaurant. Seokjin had returned to work shortly after giving birth and having enough rest, but always brought his baby along because he didn't want to spend one moment away from his tiny baby.

So while his Appa worked, Jaejin would sleep swaddled to his chest and when he was awake and not hungry, he'd be snuggling to his Appa and making adorable little noises and moving his miniscule arms and legs around, being a happy baby. Every moment of watching his son being so cute and a ball of starlight was heavenly to Seokjin, who was ready to even kill for his tiny prince.

Now being on lunch break, Seokjin had gotten his baby out of the straps to give him all the cuddles and attention, to which the little one responded with loud giggles sounding like a very squeaky windshield wiper. Seokjin's own windshied wiper laugh mingled the happy atmosphere as he twirled his baby around while holding him above his head, watching his baby version squirm in his hold in delight.

"My pretty baby," Seokjin whined, pouting his very plump lips cutely as he brought his baby to his chest and cuddled him tightly, making sure Jaejin could breathe, nuzzling his soft round cheek against the infant's curly hair and inhaling the soft strawberry scent.

Today, before he'd left for his work at the company building, Namjoon had bathed his husband and son and dried them both, dressing Seokjin despite his many protests like any other days, and then lathering Jaejin in baby lotion and patting him down with baby powder, putting him in his diaper. He'd then dressed the baby in a tiny yellow onesie and a matching white bib with sunflower embroideries, his cute black curls arranged and prettied up with yellow clips with bees on them.

Seokjin himself was dressed in a pretty honey-yellow colored cotton blouse with long white crisp skirt that trailed his shins, his long brown curls parted in the middle and pushed back with matching hairclips with yellow flowers on them, a few bangs resting on his forehead. To complete his look, he wore a white choker with a golden heart pendant, and white converse.

You could say Namjoon was in a vibrant spring mood by the outfits of his big baby and litte baby.

Namjoon never even tried to control Seokjin's choices, as many would say. He just loved dressing both his lover and child up, and since both felt comfortable and happy with his choices, they let the enthusiastic man have his way. Besides, Namjoon always got the prettiest things for his babies.