✯ The Moon Pack's Luna- Part Four ⁵ ✯

Warnings: swearing, male lactation, mpreg, ⚠smut⚠

°°°☆°°°

Oneshot- 5, Part Four
WEREWOLF AU
Words: 10,410

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Luna, I've turned the whole mansion upside down looking for you," Namjoon huffed as he approached the omega.

Seokjin was sitting in the centre of the huge pack garden that was currently deserted, it being mid-afternoon with everyone busy with their respective work and jobs.

It was a beautiful spring day and the whole garden looked like a piece that'd fallen out of heaven, covered fully in freshly bloomed and colorful flowers of all kinds, millions of different species of butterflies fluttering around and adding to the beauty of the nature.

Seokjin was exactly a part of it, but he was the most beautiful living thing in the midst, angelic and ethereal.

Namjoon could watch him like this all day, the glowing omega sitting with his legs pinned to his chest, his small fluffy face focused on the pretty flower crown he was making, his dark brown locks falling over his eyes and cheeks, only his button nose and plump lips in view. His loose green shirt swept around him and shifted in the wind. An angel without wings.

"Luna~" Namjoon called him again, now standing right beside him, his arms folded as he tapped his foot, pretending to be serious and stern.

He couldn't do that for long, though. His intimidating demeanor vanished as soon as his mate looked up with the most beautiful eye-crinkling smile that probably existed in the universe. It definitely had the power to make one forget everything and smile back too with a light restless feeling in the heart.

"Hello, Alpha!" Seokjin grinned widely, putting away the flower crown and making grabby hands at Namjoon, who immediately dropped to the ground beside him and hugged him around the waist.

"I missed you, baby," Namjoon whispered, kissing Seokjin's mating mark and breathing in their mixed scents, sitting cross-legged on the ground as he held his mate on his lap, straddling him.

"I missed you too, Joonie." Seokjin pouted onto Namjoon's shoulder, arms wrapped around him and his fingers tangled in his silver mullet. "You're hardly home nowadays."

"I'm so sorry, darling," Namjoon sighed, kissing his cheek as his arms remained circled around the omega's tiny waist. "Work as the pack alpha really is stressing me out. It's harder than I thought."

"It's okay. At least I get to have dinner with you at night, talk and cuddle to sleep." Seokjin smiled, trying to be optimistic. "But- but... I can't help but want you all the time to myself." His expression fell, and he looked down sullenly. "Even when I'm busy the whole day, I want you. I really live for weekends like this when you stay home all day."

"I've really neglected my sweet Jinnie, haven't I?" Namjoon said softly, eyes hurt but warm, his hand going up to tuck the omega's feathery soft hair behind his ear.

"And pup too," Seokjin pouted even more, feeling childish from the other's complete attention.

"Alpha is so sorry to you both," Namjoon whispered with a smile, his fingers softly skimming over the pregnant omega's puffy lips, his other hand creeping under his green shirt to rub his tummy. "Just another hellish week, and you'll have me all to yourself."

"Really?" Seokjin's gorgeous doe eyes sparkled and widened with hope as he preened at the alpha's attention.

"Yes, I promise." Namjoon kissed his pouty lips gently, before looking back deeply into his eyes, his large hands going down to hold onto his hips, which were fuller than he remembered.