✎ Love Me Again- Part Twelve ✑~

Warnings: swearing, matured content, male lactation, mpreg, etc.

°°°☆°°°

Oneshot- 9, Part Twelve
MARRIED NAMJIN AU
Words: 7680

°°°☆°°°

"Here's your chicken, Moon!" Namjoon called with a smile as he finally settled down next to Seokjin, carrying a box wrapped in aluminum wrapper.

The pregnant male looked around and squealed in excitement, eyes shining with happiness as his husband sat down on the bench beside him, unwrapping the food container they brought from home. They'd have had it home, but since Seokjin wanted to eat outside on a whim, Namjoon of course couldn’t refuse him.

Plus, Namjoon would give up more than just sleep to go on a date with Seokjin. Just because they were married, Namjoon never took his lover for granted. He still cherished being loved by this beautiful person, just like he'd done before marriage. His love was unchanged and fresh for Seokjin. Always.

As per Seokjin's wish, Namjoon immediately drove him to the lake by the flower shop he bought the Hope Flower plant from. With their car parked in place, the couple walked hand-in-hand to sit on a bench and enjoy the beauty of the lake in the moonlight while they eat, the night being tranquil and quiet, all living creatures except the crickets asleep. There was a cold breeze blowing, so Namjoon was relieved that both of them dressed up well enough.

Namjoon had wanted to carry Seokjin to the bench, but the latter protested and wanted to stretch his sore and stiff legs a little. The raven-haired was very reluctant to let Seokjin walk despite the suggested bed rest, but he couldn’t say no to the angel's dangerous doe eyes, so he decided that a little walk couldn’t harm anyone.

Currently, Namjoon finished uncovering Seokjin's food with a smile, enjoying the cute little noises of appreciation and happiness the younger let out at seeing the yummy, crispy brown chicken wings, legs and breast.

"Oh, did you get the sweet sauce?" Seokjin asked gleefully, almost clapping like a toddler celebrating after being praised for a good deed.

"Yeah." Grinning and revealing his never-not-beautiful dimples, Namjoon gave the small cup of the mentioned item to Seokjin. "Can you hold it for me so I can feed you more easily?"

"Hmm, okay!"

Namjoon chuckled under his breath at the other's enthusiasm, setting up the box and taking the chopsticks. He used them to dip the first chicken leg in the small pool of sweet sauce before bringing it to Seokjin's lips, the younger opening his mouth with an adorable "aah" sound and taking the first, big bite.

"Mmmmmmm!" Seokjin moaned as the glorious taste of savory fried chicken and sweet sauce filled his mouth and taste buds, eyes closing and head swaying in satisfaction.

"Do you like it, my Moon?" Namjoon laughed in adoration and love as he watched his pregnant husband happily chew on the first bite, mouth closed and cheeks puffy with food.

The CEO's answer from the beautiful male was a vigorous nod that had his soft curls bouncing, and the cutest eating sounds, sounding like "nom, nom, nom".

Don't mind Namjoon. He just found another reason to swoon over the ethereal angel he was forever bound with, both by heart and marriage.

" My baby was so hungry, isn’t it?" Namjoon cooed, feeding Seokjin more as they sat by the lake, watching it's surface glisten under the moon and reflect the starlit night sky and the distant fading city lights in the deep night.