FOUR

I Arrived home said hi to my mum and went straight to my room jumped into my bed without changing my clothes and I closed my eyes for a second.

The next thing I know Is that I woke up at 2am by a text message from Kiara.

"Damn it why did I keep this phone in my pocket and on silent it literally vibrated the whole bed"- I was having a little ear to ear conversation with myself

I opened her message and what to see this girl was all over the "new boys" Facebook profile.

"What the fuck are you doing?"-

"I wanna know more about him and I'm sure he won't say shit to me so I had to practice my FBI skills"

" I can't believe you, do you understand that you just waked me up for a stupid reason?"- I typed while my eyes were hurting from the screen light.

"Sorry but I was excited that I finally founded him and I wanted to ask you something"

"Ain't gonna say nothing about what I read just now but yeah ask quick before I fall asleep"

"Should I add him as a friend or not"

"Ask LaiLai for this ME I'm out"

"Essmay please"

"First of all you don't know the guy and how the actual fuck did you manage to find him without knowing his name?"

"I've got connections all around me"

"Bitch Goodnight and do whatever you want but make sure you do not regret your actions"

"Okayyy love ya"

Yes I've seen the last text message but I didn't reply because I was dead asleep.

Mason called me as soon as I arrived home as if he was spying on me while unlocking my front door.

"Hello"- I was out of breath

"Girl do not tell me you was running till now?"- he was surprised so was I actually,

"Mann stop mocking me whenever you decide to do a run just make sure you run like there's a hot guy in front of you and a creepy one behind you"- I laughed

I don't know if Mason understands my jokes sometimes but his laugh was making me think the other way around.

"Is everything okay now"

"You know it always was, I've got everything under control "Just close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream. That's how I get by".

"That's the point fucking Jack Sparrow"

" Mason now tell me what's going on because I know you got a way stronger reason to call me"

"You ain't gonna be happy about it but professor Nick called me and asked if I could do a favour for him"

"Of course you agreed now tell me what's the favour"- I kinda knew what it was actually,

"Tomorrow he wants you to work with Liam instead of Jess because of what happened yesterday"

"Yesterday didn't work out very good I know but tomorrow it will so tell him to stop acting like a scared puppy and tell him you already got Essmays number don't be shy just press call"

"And that's the reason he doesn't"- he said laughing out loud this time

"Mason I'll talk with you tomorrow morning don't worry , I got you"

"If you say soo"

"I will see you tomorrow bright and early" and I end the call.

I can't believe I just said that. What the actual fuck was going on with me. Why now after all this time has been gone. It's been 10 years since the last time I saw them, 10 years since the last time I've seen him.

I couldn't do this no more I had to think about something else. The best way to fight my thoughts away is going to the kitchen and make something to eat.

Food is life and life is food is what I say all the time.

I made some pasta with some fresh seafood and spinach ingredients. I sat down on my sofa and continued my TV series. I was so into criminology and unsolved mysteries and at one point of my life I regret that I didn't become a criminologist. I love the job Im doing now but this will be one of my unsolved dream.

____________________________________________________

Heyyy a big thank you to everyone that's been reading my story and supporting me. There is more chapters to come, I hope you are all as excited as I am (I'll make sure to be more active <3)