Madness Combat - 9.5 Part 2 (Final)

The episode opens up with a vast ocean of rock with the shot predominantly showing a slowly turning gear. The machinery seems to be the inner workings of The Other Place when the following text appears:

MachineWitness processing...

Hank[7].STATUS returned = R E T A I N E D

INSOLVENTS.SORT;

ONE(1) UNRETAINED HANK;

This confirms that Hank was defeated by the Retainer in the previous part. In the background, a huge stone slab falls down to the rocky floor, and a chain and the claw arm emerge from it. Two fireballs fall from above, hitting the claw arm in two different places. With the claw arm broken and the pieces falling through the landscape, the arm returns into the slab, and the gear comes to an abrupt stop. The text "HANK MUST BE RETAINED" flashes as the screen fades to red.

The screen opens back up with a grunt running to a ledge with a tablet. An agent and an A.T.P. engineer drop down towards him while the grunt types on the tablet. The grunt motions behind him as a lever falls from above. The engineer attempts to pull the lever, but a fake Hank, wearing his Madness Combat 6 outfit, appears climbing up onto ledge. He grabs the agent's submachine gun and dispatches the two agents with it before grabbing the hapless grunt and slamming his body on the lever, impaling him in the chest before tearing him away from the lever and bifurcating him in the skull.

Somersaulting past an agent's pistol rounds, he grabs the A.T.P. engineer's Five-seven pistol and starts shooting the agent, a second one that attempts to leap off the ledge, then seizing his Megachette while dodging another engineer's shotgun spray and impaling his face with the megachette while climbing the ledge. Handily gunning down two more agents, an A.T.P. Soldat leaps over Hank's shots, and punches him away from the upper ledge, sending Hank back down before attempting to gun him with a Evo 3 Micro.

More agents rush Hank down as he wounds the soldat, but he shoots one down, then caves in the other's head with a pistol whip, before notably grabbing the late grunt's tablet and smashing it into the soldat's head. With the tablet still in the soldat's head, Hank reads the contents on it. At first, it simply says "OUCH", and Hank scrolls right to reveal the message:

HANK

WE CAN'T ESCAPE

HANK HANK HANK

BUT WE CAN STOP YOU

Hank scrolls right once more to read the message "PORT LOCATION INDEX; TURN AROUND YOU DINGDONG". Hank complies and jumps down to the next ledge below.

Two agents, an A.T.P. engineer, and a grunt (whose black marks look similar to Tricky's injuries) are shown, with one agent throwing away trash in the bin. Leaping down on the engineer's head, Hank flips in the air, then kicks the engineer against the wall with the momentum, shooting an agent down, then threatening to kill the other agent and making good on his promise with a well-paced punch. As the engineer recovers and attempts to shoot Hank with a .44 Magnum revolver while a third, billhook machete -wielding agent rushing out the door, the shot hits the grunt's tablet instead, with Hank leaping up and spinning to his left, shooting the agent, before landing back on the ground and emptying the rest of his pistol's magazine into the engineer, killing everyone save for the now-intimidated grunt.

When he approaches the grunt, the grunt begins to shake violently and float upwards. It is slammed back down headfirst, and when it re-emerges, Tricky's head is seen in place of the grunt's, and he crashes through the building behind Hank.

Pre-emptively punching a tanto-wielding agent in the face and caving his cheek, Hank kicks a foolhardy, bare-fisted agent into the trash bin, before stunning an engineer with his punches, grabbing his iron knife, before tossing its hilt at the engineer, stylishly spinning midair before he throws the knife, nailing the A.T.P. right between his eyes as he lands.