Deimos Adventure - POWERLESS.fla

Picking up where the story left off in ANAMNESIS.fla, several hooks fly out from the block that had just crushed Deimos, causing the part of the room with the A.T.P. soldat's corpse to detach. The block then lifts, causing Deimos to be dragged literally through the floor into the opened void.

He then slides down a wall in the same fashion, before grabbing onto a lever and pulling it down. This causes the building to tilt, and Deimos lands on a platform just below. Just then, a tentacle appears from the roof of the overhang (resembling Hank's claw arm from Madness Aggregation), stabbing Deimos in the neck and throwing him through an outlined portion of the wall.

On the opposite side of the wall, Deimos is dropped by the tentacle onto a plateau, where an A.T.P. engineer approaches. The engineer reaches for his L22 as the screen distorts, making the A.T.P. Engineer appear like his enhanced self for brief flashes. As the engineer prepares to shoot Deimos, he then gets up, and vomits a strange black substance onto the ground. Deimos then slams the ground with his fists, causing a block to rise from the ground and leave the engineer halfway-encased in it. Another QBZ-95-wielding engineer approaches, with the same distorted effect occurring to him as well. As Deimos convulses, the engineer strangely turns around, giving Deimos a chance to grab the L22 and shoot the engineer. However, the engineer turns into Deimos wearing the A.T.P. mask when shot, and the lighting briefly dims.

When Deimos attempts to proceed forward, the tentacle strikes itself into the ground, causing Deimos to be telepathically sent into the ground as well, and drags him back, leaving a hole for an enhanced A.T.P. engineer (who appears normal when the screen distorts) to jump out. Deimos shoots the engineer, but another block rises when he collapses, Encasing Deimos within, similar to what had just occurred earlier with the first engineer. The episode then ends.