Madness Combat Incidents - 1000A

The episode starts on the roof of an A.A.H.W. facility, with two agents looking at something over the horizon. Hank climbs onto the top of the roof, and pushes both of the agents off of the roof, stealing one of the agents' SMG2. Hank proceeds into the building, killing numerous A.A.H.W. units with the SMG2 and a MP7 throughout two rooms. Jesus enters the second room behind Hank, and shoots at Hank twice with a S&W 500. He misses, but then lifts Hank telepathically, shoots him, and tosses Hank's corpse aside.

Jesus then enters the next room, and kills several agents with the S&W 500. An agent and A.T.P. engineer start shooting at Jesus with an USP Match and G36, but he reflects them all back towards them. Jesus enters the next room, and kills multiple agents with his binary sword and Desert Eagle, and hops onto a platform. Jesus kills the agents below by telepathically using a M-416, 1911A1 Custom, and Norinco 97k. He proceeds to the next room, and telepathically kills most of the agents with a USAS-12. Hank drops into the room, resurrected in his magnified form, and kills Jesus with two lightning punches.

Hank goes on to kill the agents with his lightning punches and Jesus' binary sword. Tricky later on appears, and points at Hank, and then makes a hole in the ground. He advances towards Hank, dragging his streetsign through the ground. Hank grabs and tries to pull out the streetsign. However, Tricky sneaks up right behind Hank and fires a M203 grenade into his head, killing him instantly.

Tricky leaves the building, and sees a helicopter in the sky, being piloted by Deimos. Sanford, also in the helicopter, fires a M-249 at Tricky. Tricky dodges the gunfire, and hops into the ground, dragging his streetsign through the ground again. Tricky then jumps up to the helicopter, damaging it, and bludgeons Sanford to death. He then shoots Deimos, making the helicopter fall to the earth and crush an agent that was giving Mag Agent: Torture orders. The streetsign is thrown into Torture's head, then Tricky dives into Torture's chest, and rips the mag agent in half from the inside. Tricky then looks towards the screen, and "UNSTOPPABLE NEVADEAN CHAMPION" appears on the screen while he looks upon the viewer happily. The video then ends.