Chapter 222 I Don't Know You

As the protagonist of this banquet of the Bai family, Bai Yan arrived early in the morning. It's just playing chess in the lounge with a few like-minded friends in the circle.

This banquet was hosted by his father for him. In fact, Bai Yan doesn't like this kind of banquet at all.

So, hide as much as you can.

It's just that the insiders who played chess with him were not very good at chess.

After playing for less than an hour, Bai Yan won them all.

There was too much difference in strength, Bai Yan suddenly lost interest.

It just so happened that his sister Bai Jing came to him and asked him to entertain guests.

Bai Yan said hello to those friends in the circle, and walked out of the lounge.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he walked out, he saw people in the hall, all looking in the direction of the gate.

"Sister, what's the matter?" Bai Yan asked Bai Jing.

"I don't know, go and have a look." Bai Jing, who was wearing a white knee-length evening dress, walked to the gate first.

Then I saw the three of Qiushui standing at the gate.

"Liang Zitao?" Bai Jing's eyes only stayed on Liang Zitao for a second. Immediately afterwards, his eyes were instantly attracted by Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen behind him.

Because those two are too dazzling.

Liang Zitao stood in front of the two of them, looking too dim.

Bai Jing walked towards the three of them with a look of surprise.

Bai Yan behind her was also shocked when she saw Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen.

"Lord God? Qiushui?"

When her idol came, Bai Yan immediately walked towards them happily.

Liang Zitao looked at Bai Jing, who looked like a little fairy in a white dress, and walked towards him.

Immediately greeted him with joy on his face.

"Xiao Jing..."

Originally, Liang Zitao imagined that Bai Jing would be very happy to see him.

Unexpectedly, Bai Jing really nodded slightly towards him, then passed him directly, and walked in front of Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen.

"Young Master Qiu, are you here?" Bai Jing glanced at Qiu Shui, then at Lou Yuchen standing beside Qiu Shui, her heart was extremely excited!

Appeared, the real CP appeared in front of her.

so excited.

Bai Jing, you have to control yourself, don't scare the two of them.

"Good evening." Qiu Shui nodded slightly to her, and then looked at Liang Zitao who seemed petrified.

Lou Yuchen also nodded, "Hello."

"I'm glad you can come." Bai Jing said with a smile: "Liang Zitao told me that you came to Shanghai, and I thought he was joking. Unexpectedly, you really came. Qiu Shao, I heard that you decided to It was a success, congratulations."

"Thank you." Qiu Shui actually doesn't think it's something to celebrate the success of the fixed stage. After all, with his strength, if he doesn't succeed in the fixed stage. That's what's weird.

"My younger brother, this year also succeeded in making a chess match. He has become a professional chess player. May I introduce you?" Bai Jing turned around and was about to look for Bai Yan. Unexpectedly, Bai Yan had already walked over.