Chapter 343 Game

Hearing that the old man actually asked to play a game of chess with him, Qiu Shui was obviously taken aback.

"In this study?" Qiu Shui asked.

"That's right, it's in this study." The old man looked around the study and said nostalgicly, "It's exactly the same as before I left, without any changes. I have no regrets to play a game of chess with you here."

Qiu Shui took a deep breath and said, "You know that with my current chess strength, I can't beat you."

"I told you before that no one can win or lose a chess game that hasn't been played yet." The old man's eyes were sharp, "If you still want to get the energy storehouse, save the small system. You can only agree to play a game of chess. Let me remind you For a moment, the advanced simulation robot can only save the small system program for 10 days."

10 days?

Qiu Shui was still thinking, even if he lost the game, he could still think of a way.

Unexpectedly, there is still a time limit.

In 10 days, as long as he gives up everything he has now, he can gather enough funds to buy enough gold.

But even if he mobilized all his contacts and bought enough gold.

Such a large transaction volume will definitely alarm the officials.

Therefore, this method is very risky.

In comparison, playing chess with the old man is more convenient. And it doesn't cost anything.

However, with Qiu Shui and self-knowledge, his chess strength cannot beat the old man.

At this moment, the system task program, which had been silent for a long time, suddenly rang.

A voice without any emotional fluctuations rang in Qiushui's mind.

"Ding... Congratulations to the host for triggering the task of showing off wealth. Please agree to Li Feng's (Li Chaoyang) chess game and win the game. After the task is completed, a lucky draw will be rewarded. If the task fails, all deposits under the host's name will be deducted."

Well, now I don't give Qiushui any chance to hesitate.

The system made the choice directly for him.

If he doesn't agree now, he will agree, so he can only bite the bullet.

After all, with his current chess strength, the chance of winning the old man is too small.

As for asking the old man to release the water, this is not only an insult to the old man, but also an insult to Qiu Shui.

Therefore, Qiu Shui never thought about it.

It would be great if there were any props that could instantly improve his chess power.

Suddenly, a light flashed in his mind.

Wait, he seemed to have won a Go Master peak card in a lottery.

There are 10 hours of usage time.

Thinking of this, Qiu Shui was ecstatic.

When he first drew this, he didn't even think about using it.

It's not Qiushui's conceit.

In reality, he has never encountered anyone with a higher chess skill than him.

Lou Yuchen is the only one who can come close to his chess strength.

Although Lou Yuchen was chasing him, he was still making progress.