Chapter 298 Doubt

"Yusuke Ichiro, the son of the previous chess god, confronted the previous chess god. It proved the gap between the chess god and the son of the chess god."

"Yusuke Ichiro, who made big claims that he wanted to win the Chess God Cup Championship, was taught to be a man by the previous chess god."

"The God of Chess is still the God of Chess, the son of the God of Chess, after all, only the son of the God of Chess."

The above news headlines appeared quickly after the match between Dulou Yuchen and Yusuke Ichiro.

Qiu Shui couldn't help being amused after seeing these headlines in the media.

"The authors who wrote these titled articles have the inner taste of those authors in our Huaguo"

Usually in these foreign news, the headlines are not fancy.

However, the title this time is really Chinese.

Qiu Shui smiled and said to Lou Yuchen: "How's it going? How do you feel about winning against the son of the previous chess god?"

Lou Yuchen frowned, and said solemnly: "He is far worse than his father."

This is far away, not only refers to the chess strength, but also the chess quality.

After all, people who really like Go will not do such things as blatantly poaching players from other teams during the competition by paying high prices.

And it was still before the team competition.

That seemed extraordinarily despicable.

"It seems that you have a good impression of Yusuke Yamada?"

From Lou Yuchen's tone, Qiu Shui could tell that Lou Yuchen admired that Yusuke Yamada very much.

Lou Yuchen was silent for a while, and commented: "He is a respectable opponent."

Before Qiushui appeared, Yusuke Yamada was also Lou Yuchen's greatest opponent in this life.

Although, Yusuke Yamada is a chess player in Sakura Country.

Due to historical reasons, the people of Hua Country don't have a good impression of the people of Cherry Blossom Country.

However, Yusuke Yamada is indeed a very qualified and admirable professional chess player.

Qiu Shui only knew Yusuke Yamada, but he didn't know much about him.

However, Qiu Shui felt that the person who could get approval from Lou Yuchen's mouth should be right.

Qiushui and Lou Yuchen on this side were talking about Yusuke Yamada, and Yusuke Ichiro on the other side also knelt in front of Yusuke Yamada.

Yusuke Yamada's opponent today is a nine-dan chess player from the United States.

Basically, after the match between Lou Yuchen and Yusuke Ichiro ended, the match between him and the American nine-dan chess player also ended.

"I'm sorry father, I was careless this time."

Yusuke Ichiro knelt in front of his father, bowed his head and admitted his mistake.

He and Lou Yuchen didn't even make it to the finale, and lost in the middle of the game.

And before the match, he even said that he wanted to defeat Lou Yuchen.

Win this year's Chess Cup champion.

This shame is too great.

"Are you just careless? You still haven't understood why you lost."

Disappointment was written on Yusuke Yamada's face, "Before you poached chess players wantonly in Huaguo, I also agree with this matter."