Chapter 289

Qiu Shui just wanted to call the old man, but when he saw the black-haired handsome man in ancient costume opposite him, he really couldn't call out the three words old man.

However, if you don't call him old man, what should you call him?

According to seniority, the old man is not only his teacher.

Moreover, he is still the grandpa in name.

I don't know if it's an illusion.

Inexplicably, he felt that the handsome old man in front of him was somewhat familiar.

Is really familiar with the kind. I seem to have seen it somewhere.

But Qiu Shui really couldn't remember.

The old man saw his embarrassment, and there was a spring-like smile on his face.

"You boy, if you don't want to call me old man, then you can call me grandpa directly. Anyway, the mansion of King Ren Ren has already been your heir. According to your seniority, you should also call me grandpa."

This looks like a handsome man in his twenties, talking to an old man, it sounds really awkward.

When Qiu Shui heard the old man's words, he suddenly felt something was wrong.

"You know I'm pretending to be your grandnephew?"

The old man nodded, "The system said it."

"Then you have no objection? After all, I'm not..."

The identity of the heir to King Ren's Mansion was fabricated by the system for the wealth he obtained.

In fact, his identity is just the adopted son of an ordinary family.

He now lives in King Ren's Mansion, which was also given to him by the old man.

He was afraid that the old man would mind that he pretended to be his junior.

Unexpectedly, the old man waved his hand and said, "What do you mind about it? Ren Wang's mansion has been cut off in the old man's generation. You can inherit Ren Wang's mansion as the old man's nephew and grandson. Continue the inheritance of Ren Wang's mansion. Couldn't be happier."

"Severe the bloodline?" The old man's words made Qiu Shui a little confused.

"Didn't you still have a biological brother living outside? Although you don't know whether he is alive or dead, maybe he has offspring? How can you say that you have cut off the bloodline?"

Qiu Shui actually thought about it too. Although the system said, the old man's younger brother passed away.

But Qiu Shui felt that it was possible that the old man's younger brother might have descendants.

If the old man's younger brother and descendants really come back, he can give up King Ren's mansion.

Although this Renwang Mansion was given to him by the old man.

But after getting along with the old man for so long, he really regards the old man as an elder.

If the old man really has descendants alive, he will take care of them properly.

"I don't have any younger brothers." On the old man's too young face without a trace of wrinkle, there was a playful smile.

"This old man is the only descendant of King Ren's Mansion. Otherwise, I wouldn't have given away all the things in King Ren's Mansion. The old man announced that he has this younger brother, just to make the officials more scruples. Let Xiao Fuzi and the others be able to live in the old man's house." After leaving, enjoy your old age in peace."