Chapter IX

Tw: Depression

"Search!" Charlie ordered me as I took off along with the other K-9s, Bella had been missing almost all day she hasn't been in school or with her friends

"Search!" Charlie ordered me as I took off along with the other K-9s, Bella had been missing almost all day she hasn't been in school or with her friends. Me and Charlie are worried sick about her.

I wonder around the forest - sniffing the air for her scent I manage to catch it as I ran towards the scent. I saw something curled up on the forest ground, "Bella." I mutter out as I saw tears streaming down her face.

I snuggle up close to her as I waited for the others to find us.

I lifted myself up when I saw Sam Uley, one of the men in the rez lifted Bella up in his arms and walk out of the forest as I follow right behind him. I could see Charlie and the others surround our house.

I let out a bark to catch their attention - I manage to get Jacob's as he alerted Charlie who came running beside us. "She's all right." Sam assured Charlie who handed Bella into her father's arms. "I got her. Thank you, Sam." Charlie thanked him as he headed inside with Bella.

I headed towards the porch - I saw everybody who helped out head to their cars and drove away, I swear I saw something watching me in the woods. But I heard Charlie calling my name, they're already gone I chalked up to just a fox and headed inside.

••°••°••°••°••°

OCTOBER

Ever since she came from the forest - Bella wasn't herself I have notice she wasn't herself, she'd stopped eating to where Charlie had to force food down her throat. When she's in her room - she would just sit in her chair and look out the window to whatever is out there. I just lay in her bed as I watch her.

The nightmares where the worst - Bella would scream in her sleep and kicked me bad in her sleep that I somehow form bruises, every night they get so bad that I have to sleep in Charlie's room. The only sound that drowns the screams where the fans, the only ambiance that's the haven from the screams of pain and agony from Bella's screams.

NOVEMBER

While out in the backyard; me and Lola were out watching Charlie rake the leaves while Lola sometimes play with the leaves. I was counting down the days when she'll leave us soon, it was another month until she was gone. Bella was still not herself -she's still haven't come out of her room or even go outside. Charlie even said that she would fail in her classes.

At this point - I wasn't sure what to do anymore, but I do know that I hope that Bella would be back to herself soon.

DECEMBER

Today was the day that Lola was leaving us - I was at work when a family of four; A mother and father, two girls and a upcoming babe on the way. Charlie met up with the family with Lola on the leash - imminently the children started to rub her fur, gushed on how beautiful she is.

The parents took her when they saw their children playing with Lola - as the family away I saw Lola at the backseat as she look at me with empathy. I nod my head at her as the car became nothing more than a blur in the distance.

After a few days since Lola has left us, I felt sad, like I have barley any energy to do anything. I never loved her but she was a close friend of mine, she gave me happiness on any bad day. Now I know how Bella feel.

I understand her pain when Edward left her.

A/N: Short but eh.